Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

I bought this??

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought this??

I don't know why:catlol: I have always wanted a double cut LP. I sold my Strat and was going to buy another LP or SG. My GF bought me a LP Jr Special when she got her taxes as a late x-mas present. I just couldn't stop my fingers from typing in a bid.....

82' MIJ Washburn T-Bird Deluxe Tremelo

washburn

Attached Files
    1989 Gibson SG
    Eleven Rack

Wow, nice looking axe. Congrats!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
    Hate is like taking poison, hoping the other guy gets sick.

How above being tricked are you? Take the test
    ---->
    HERE

Comment

• theManfromAlabam
      theManfromAlabam commented
      Editing a comment

That is clean!

I had one back then...I would appreciate it a lot more now.

Congrats!

Gorgeous!

Stupid question. : -- )) How does she play and sound?
    ************************************************** ******************************* **** Fender Stratopartscaster, Agile AD2300 with GFS Retrotron NY II pickups, Fender MIM Duo-Sonic.

Comment

• joecool1963
      joecool1963 commented
      Editing a comment

enjoy!

• twisty571
      twisty571 commented
      Editing a comment

allthumz wrote:
      Gorgeous!

Stupid question. : -- )) How does she play and sound?

Waiting for it to arrive so I don't know yet...Thanks guys. Just spent the rest of my guitar money on new rims & pipes for my Harley:catmad: :cattongue:

Congrats - they are fabulous guitars. I picked up a 1980 Hawk last year that had been stripped, and re-fitted it with modern parts including locking tuners and US made Dimarzio iBZ pickups. It's now one of my faves alongside an early 80s A20V.

http://tertl.blogspot.com - The Blog of the Ancient Mariner

Grumpy old man from the Yew Kay.

WTB Emi Ramrod

Dirty 30 AC30 Crew

Good deals with Darxcide, MetalheadUK, Farmer Geddon, Lanefair, Chris006, ChrisB, Zoidberg, Uncle Psychosis, Krashpad, Loobs, stevemcb, Prauny, Benecol, Muttz, axis player, Ratae Coritanorum.

Comment

• Malfunction
      Malfunction commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice,and a sweet lookin

• twisty571
      twisty571 commented
      Editing a comment

Ancient Mariner wrote:

Congrats - they are fabulous guitars. I picked up a 1980 Hawk last year that had been stripped, and re-fitted it with modern parts including locking tuners and US made Dimarzio iBZ pickups. It's now one of my faves alongside an early 80s A20V.

Wow that is sweet!

Those are great! My friend has owned the hard tail version of that same guitar, same color and case, since new.

Comment

Nice.  I loved those mid-'80s Japanese Washburns (and Westones).  Extra points on the case score ...

Comment

• tim gueguen
        tim gueguen commented
        Editing a comment

Actual live footage of someone playing a Washburn Wing, Rick Fenn with Mike Oldfield at Montreux in '81.  Zoom to 2;20.

Working...
    X