Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Progress on guitar and bass builds... Photos.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress on guitar and bass builds... Photos.

Guitars In Progress2s.jpgGuitars In Progress1s.jpgGuitars In Progress3s.jpgBrians Ibby s.jpgAsh RBTele01s.jpgRB Tele10s.jpgMyrtle 5str 1s.jpg

Attached Files
    <div class="signaturecontainer">http://www.rockbeachguitars.com<br />
    <br />
    Hand built chambered body guitars from exotic woods for the discriminating player... </div>

1.  Love the fretboard termination on the bass.

2.  The "Trussarty" looking Strat is badass.

3.  What is that thingy at the bottom of the tele?

4.  All of them look gorgeous.

Comment

• prsguitarman101
      prsguitarman101 commented
      Editing a comment

I like the black tele style w/the chrome.

• Greg Bogoshian
      Greg Bogoshian commented
      Editing a comment
      The thingy at the bottom of the Tele is where it gets mounted to the CNC router jig. It comes off at the end of the secondary operations processes. It also provides reference points for the CNC. Thanks for the comments too!

My 1st build.  Warmoth parts. Should be complete soon. Have black gotoh tuners, black FR bridge, & SD '59 humbuckers.  Can't wait to hear it.

Guitar Colleen.jpg

Attached Files
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Franklin Gothic Medium"><font size="2"><font color="red">Guitars: Heritage H-150CM, Jackson USA SL-2H, Ibanez Jem 7V, Gibson SG, Fender Strat, Carvin ST-300, Yamaha AES620 <br />
    Amp: Carvin Legacy VL-100 half stack, Gibson L-5 Lab Series<br />
    Effects: Suhr Riot, Barber Dirty Bomb, Soundblox Classic Distortion, TC Elec Chorus, Boss DD-3, Dunlop EVH Wah, Gig-Fx MegaWah, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-50, Digitech GNX4</font></font></font></div>

Comment

Working...
    X