Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wait . . . . he doesn't actually own all those, does he?

although the backgrounds are the same on most of the photos... hmmm

Yeah... he does... Or did at one point. He has like eleventy fifty and a half teles or something like that.

Originally Posted by Doctor Morbius:

"When it comes to gear vs talent I'll be the first to admit that I sit in the Mayor's seat in Poserville."

Comment

• wait . . . . he doesn't actually own all those, does he?

although the backgrounds are the same on most of the photos... hmmm

Yes he does.

Well actually there are 3 of all those, which I have sold. The Copper '52RI, the Black (with White Guard) '52RI and the Red (with White Guard) AV Thinline.

I consider myself very fortunate to own all of my Telecasters and love them all...

Comment

• I have to admit the one I'm recently playing the most is the Squier CV :

Comment

• If you described this guitar to me without a picture I would probably tell you it sounds awful, but I would be SO wrong!

this tele!

I don't know why because I got the idea from seeing one of Crook's custom Teles with a TV Jones in the neck. They are meant to be together. If you hear one of their PUs in a Tele, you'll probably agree. Amazing cleans and chime, buttery like a P-90. The Rio Grande in the bridge ain't too shabby either.

Comment

• Oh hey guys, saw this in the new Musiciansfriend catalog.

Merle Haggard Signature, thinline without the f-holes.

It's actually not much like a Thinline at all. It's a neck-thru with a beautifully sculpted heel, hollow wings and a maple cap. And it's nearly $6K.

D
            '99 Parker Fly Classic'06 Gibson ES335 Dot'01 Fender MIM Std Strat (w/ Lollars)'03 Gretsch 6118-120T'91 Fender Deluxe Strat Plus'90 Fender Custom Shop Setneck Tele'07 Xaviere XV-600'10 Dreamcaster'92 Gibson J150Fender Evil TwinFender Pro Jr.and a bunch o' other crap...

Comment

• It's been too long since I've seen this one. There should be a HCEG Hall of Fame and this should be there alongside the Atrox black/black Tele.

D
              '99 Parker Fly Classic'06 Gibson ES335 Dot'01 Fender MIM Std Strat (w/ Lollars)'03 Gretsch 6118-120T'91 Fender Deluxe Strat Plus'90 Fender Custom Shop Setneck Tele'07 Xaviere XV-600'10 Dreamcaster'92 Gibson J150Fender Evil TwinFender Pro Jr.and a bunch o' other crap...

Comment

• Dig your playing, great stuff/excellent tone Did I hear a little Rory in there? And not helping my CV Tele GAS either
                Good deals http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...1#post45270390

YoutubeJams http://www.youtube.com/user/sixblade...4?feature=mhee

Comment

• It's actually not much like a Thinline at all. It's a neck-thru with a beautifully sculpted heel, hollow wings and a maple cap. And it's nearly $6K.

D

Then the musiciansfriend catalog has no idea what it's talking about. Damn them, because the way you describe it actually makes me want it now.
                  Originally Posted by jnurp

hearing brokenhymen or whatever they are called makes me appreciate one single note from BB king that much more.

Originally Posted by jrkirkish

Obama: "The partisan divide is killing this country"
                  Left side of the room: *Standing ovation*
                  Right side of the room: *silence*
                  Obama (later, alone and drinking): *facepalm*

Comment

• I don't know why because I got the idea from seeing one of Crook's custom Teles with a TV Jones in the neck. They are meant to be together. If you hear one of their PUs in a Tele, you'll probably agree. Amazing cleans and chime, buttery like a P-90. The Rio Grande in the bridge ain't too shabby either.

got any examples of a tele with a gretsch pup? would love to hear that. bonus points if it's thru a Vox
                    weebz wrote:God appeared to me in a dream and said "Thou shalt post on Guitar Jam"

Comment

• Warmoth body with a Fender Japan neck.
                      new video
                      new electronica album by hippie lovin' leftystratman is out!
                      my indie rock-ish band

Comment

• My modest representation is an AllParts tele with Suhr pickups...
                        Faith precedes comprehension.: Norcal_GIT_r, vintage clubber, delayed delay(2x), PunkRocker33133, easyliver, Leisure Lee, meowy, TheCardiacKid, Mdsmithii, coryaedwards, finnster, ibanez_dude, Aaron SS, theguitarist182, Crxsh, johnnyunitas, t-rey, DSmithGuitars: 62 CIJ Strat, 82 Carvin DC200K, Tak EF350MCAmps: Egnater Tweaker, Crate V3112, VOX DA5Pedals: SHOD, Timmy, Nova Delay, DLS, HoofSale/trade: GFS trem block, Small Clone, Malekko Trem, Hoof Fuzz, TU-3

Comment

• I've had some others, only one I have right now- Ame. Std.

Good deals http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...1#post45270390

YoutubeJams http://www.youtube.com/user/sixblade...4?feature=mhee

Comment

• I PLAYED MY FIRST TELE LAST NIGHT!

It was a local gig for a band whom my sister does backing vocals for. They're all really cool guys, and I help them pack up afterwards. I don't really know what the genre is... they're, like, folk rock crossed with rock 'n roll and disco

But the frontman has an MIJ '62 RI Tele in three-tone Sunburst. I can't remember what year, but it's late eighties I think. Pretty much identical to this one:

Absolutely gorgeous. First real Fender I've played, actually. It felt so magnificent and well built, and it had the best neck I ever felt

I'll always be a Strat guy, but I love Teles too, and now that I've finally played one (albeit unplugged) I have a lot more love for them. I'm really GASing for a Tele of my own now

Pointless transmission over, carry on
                            -Ethan

Please click - Fender Starcaster reissue petition!

Originally Posted by Uma Floresta

PRS is to guitarists what TGP is to internet users.

One VERY good deal with Powerglide350!

Comment

• Just a few more...

-
                              Spam:
                              FS: none
                              I'm a GOLD TRADER
                              Good deals: rusholmeruffian, rrancani, JohnnyRaincheck, mhn433, super56k, wagdog, cratz2, rxkid75, teletaylor
                              Shamelessness: I do illustration & graphic design by commission, check my blogfolio: -- Matt White's Art --

Comment

• Look away, I'm hideous.

Comment

Working...
                                X