Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This plus my hot wife = never leave the bed again!
    Good Deals with:
    magnum, Paulderlunas (x3), Dave67, johnbegone, ghost_bass, teleman, Dash4814, crawfish, Dixie 10-8 (x4), Goodness, cadillacman, DSnellen79, The Riffer, Tweedledee, Littleleviblue, GibsonVMan, Silverring233 (MANY DEALS!), Gibson Dreamer, southpaw pete, vidiot72, Holy War, Flatline, Musico_4_Cristo, Smithshre

SPAM!!

Comment

SO WANT!!!
      href="http://www.soundclick.com/members/default.cfm?member=richey+lather" Good deals with: Mister Zero, homestar_kevin, Nomad000, ed_sped2, Jim Hunter, D34dBaWx, Vidiot72, ny300percentcom, bluedevil0204, PumpkinPieces, Silverring233, darkmonohue, diceman1000, sethseth, boonestunes, Shauggy, echobaseone, firebrand, Macelind, BloodBros, michaellambson, SunofNothing, jdpkeeper, sameoldbluesman, Shamdog, WBigsby, Mike Fiasco, Greystoke

Comment

"It's like a very artistic brick".
        --Johnny Marr

"They're like a plumber's favorite wrench. They get the job done, and I swear by them."
        --Keith Richards

My '97 California Fat:
        The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. -- John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Same old pic of my home brewed monster.

Comment

One of the cheapest, most fun, and best sounding guitars I ever bought.
            ................The REAL Brah

Good trades/deals with: Fusion1, SOLARPIMP, Lonnie99, twotimingpete, Tupelo Sun, moon shadow, Florbastang, shooter 123, Wolfboy1, almost enough, meowy, ntmo, lovellintn, fulcrumpoint, matt rhoades, kojdogg, cadfael, Daveydude, DaveAronow, Smithshred

Comment

2008 am standard
              Good trades with DCinDC and Used666

Originally Posted by Puckman

Not all music has to be upbeat...Last I checked, half of Zeppelin's repertoire was boring-ass slow acoustic tunes.

Comment

INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

I always post this whenever this sort of topic arises, so what the hell, another time won't hurt.

Fender '55 Telecaster Relic Chris Fleming Masterbuilt with matching Pro Junior amp.

Comment

I only consider 3 of these teles. Although the Peavey Generation has a similar shape, it's something else altogether.
                    SX SEG1STD,KY1 (CUS22,ASH22,STD24),STL50,SST (57,Ash,SE,LTD2),GG1LTD2,GG6CUS,GG7CUS,SJB75C4+1 (fretted,fretless),SJB (2-57,2-62),SPJ62,2-SB301 (fretted,fretless)
                    Douglas Shadow,WRL590,TL100,WOB826,WPB955,2-WPB980
                    Brice Z6 (fretted,fretless)
                    Agile AL2000 (minihum,prail),AL2500 (Albino,12) ,AL3000 (reg,neck-thru)
                    Squier Affinity Tele,Deluxe Jazz V
                    Oscar Schmidt OE40
                    Raven RP450,Yamaha BB404,Switch Signature Wild IV
                    First Act VE591,semi-hollow; PRS SE (Custom, Soapbar II,semi-hollow)

Comment

Comment

My partscaster:

Spam-o-rama:

Comment

I only consider 4 of these teles. Although the Peavey Generation has a similar shape, it's something else altogether.

Confused here I can only see 4 oke:

anyway heres one of mine (needing a polish)

Comment

GreatDane, is that off white one a USA standard tele? What year? (mine's an 07... Sort of wishing I'd gone with the maple board when I had the chance)

Comment

Comment

Currently my only tele. Probably my second project this year is going to be to refinish it in transparent black burst and get a black, gray and white paisley pickguard for it.

That's hot.
                                PLAY

Alternate tunings blog

Indépendantiste Québecois
                                Athée intégriste

Comment

Working...
                                X