You know you're addicted to guitars when:
- You turn the bathroom tap and listen for a change in pitch as you turn it.
- Upon hearing someone say "We'll cross that bridge when you get to it", you imagine minature people clambering over one of the bridge saddles on a Fender Telecaster.
- You're with your friends talking about the recent shark sightings and your mind keeps coming back to the inlays in the neck of your Ibanez.
- You're writing a Christmas card to Mr Floyd down the street, and write "Mr Floyd Rose" on the envelope by accident.
- You mention breaking a g-string without thinking about what you're saying. People get the wrong idea, but you meant the 3rd string on a guitar.
- You hear a pinging sound and instantly think your string retainer's broken, even though your guitar is not with you.
- You think Maple Syrup is meant to be used for cleaning maple fretboards.
- You're writing a Christmas card to your neighbour Les, and write "Les Paul" on the envelope by accident.
- If anyone mentions anything being overpriced you automatically think "Gibson guitars".
- You spend your spare time making picks out of ice-cream container lids.
- You've made so many picks out of ice-cream container lids that you've run out of lids and start making them out of milk bottles.
Stolen Shamelessly from: http://www.jemsite.com/forums/f13/you-know-youre-addicted-to-guitars-when-86238.html