Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK Squier Army ........... I WANNA SEE YOUR SQUIERS !!!!!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Tele:

This used to be my younger brother's. I bought it off him a year or two ago, as he hadn't played it in about ten years. My only changes have been the pickups - I have a set of custom-wound Chevaliers, voiced to sound like an early 60s Tele. No frills, ugly, lots of dings and chips missing in the finish, but the neck is solid and it sounds great.
    Yamaholic
    American Special Stratocaster, Yamaha SA-503 TVL, Telecaster, Partscaster, Peavey Classic 30

Comment

Here is my CV 50`s Strat!

Comment

Squier Affinity "Ritchie Blackmore" - $70 consignment shop special. Upgraded tuners to Fender '70's style, Tusq nut, Rose Buff Beauty pickups, Fralin Base plate on bridge pickup, Fralin Blender pot to mix neck and bridge pickups, Graph Tech saddles added after this picture, upgraded switch, pots, cap, and jack.

Squier CV '50's Tele - Red Tort pickguard, Kent Armstrong Vintage 12 N humbucker wired for series/split/parallel on mini-switch, BG T90 in bridge, Wilkinson Compensated saddles, electrosocket jack plate.

Squier Bullet "Stevie Ray Vaughanabie" - $70 pawn shop special that had an aftermarket black pickguard and Fender CS Texas Specials already in it. I upgraded the tuners, nut, saddles, pots, cap, switch, and jack. This is my "go-to" strat...

SPAM:

Custom Wired Strat Pickguard Assemblies - PM me to discuss specs & pricing

Good Trades: PunkKitty, mfergel, Norcal_GIT_r, Chuck1016, Elias Graves, hrcnsfan, ugameus, RosePickups, jelloman, Hookandcanman, Danocoustic

Comment

here's the new squier 2011 Candy Apple Red Tele - it sounds and plays amazing. Makes me wanna play clean!

Finally learning to enjoy something besides metal......and it Hurts!

Comment

1, Jagmaster, one of 3 I have. 2, Mustang RI with VM Jag meck. 3, Hello Kitty! 4, Anniversary Strat. 5, VM Jag. -Adam
            Originally Posted by nicholai

He seems to like bacon a lot......

Originally Posted by Luigi

Jesus probably doesn't love everyone, especially ****************************s. He probably wants to punch them but He won't. That's what makes him Jesus.

Originally Posted by GuitarNoobie

...we should be talking about the national debt, the number of incarcerated citizens in this country(the prison industrial complex), the military industrial complex, the so called war on drugs and corporations/banks that are running over people and buying our politicians...

Comment

• DaleH
              DaleH commented
              Editing a comment

VM Surf strat. Just a great little strat.

Picture 070.jpg

Attached Files

1, Jagmaster, one of 3 I have. 2, Mustang RI with VM Jag meck. 3, Hello Kitty! 4, Anniversary Strat. 5, VM Jag. -Adam

how do you like your jagmaster? I keep getting drawn to one just like that one at a local store, but I would prefer a 25 1/2" scale.
            SPAM:

Custom Wired Strat Pickguard Assemblies - PM me to discuss specs & pricing

Good Trades: PunkKitty, mfergel, Norcal_GIT_r, Chuck1016, Elias Graves, hrcnsfan, ugameus, RosePickups, jelloman, Hookandcanman, Danocoustic

Comment

CV 50's Tele.

Gutted it, Put CTS pots, Orange Drop caps, volume mod, switchcraft dohickies. Straplocks and a bakelite pickguard. I slightly aged some of the hardware.

Love this thing. I think at some point I'm going to put some beefier saddles on it, but I don't really have any complaints so I might not.

At some point I think I'd like to either refinish the fretboard or get a new neck. The finish is crazy thick. Not a big deal though, so once again might not.

Live Rig:
              Gretsch Tenny and Gibson SG Classic -> Some neat effects -> Peavey Classic 50 410 and/or Marshall JTM60 310
              Need an exceptionally cheap sound guy in the general Western Pennsylvania area? PM Me.
              Do you like Free Candy? Yeah? Then like my band!
              Had a good trade/transaction/deal? Click here to tell HCEG about it!
              Proud to be 1st Lieutenant in the SG Army Special Forces

Comment

how do you like your jagmaster? I keep getting drawn to one just like that one at a local store, but I would prefer a 25 1/2" scale.

I like it a lot! well, this one's the ugly one, I was thinking about listing it, but the resale's so low on them. I have a sunburst one that's a sweet guitar. I wish they didn't have trems, but I just don't use it. Also have a silver sparkle anniversary model, and a pearl white guard to replace the black one. I think they're very underrated, imho. -Adam
                Originally Posted by nicholai

He seems to like bacon a lot......

Originally Posted by Luigi

Jesus probably doesn't love everyone, especially ****************************s. He probably wants to punch them but He won't. That's what makes him Jesus.

Originally Posted by GuitarNoobie

...we should be talking about the national debt, the number of incarcerated citizens in this country(the prison industrial complex), the military industrial complex, the so called war on drugs and corporations/banks that are running over people and buying our politicians...

Comment

Classic Vibe 60's Stratocaster, all stock.

(overly-saturated burst due to the camera flash)

(more natural looking photo...please excuse the non-Squiers)
                  MySpace Music

My Gear:
                  Acoustics: Martin D16RGT, Taylor GA3, Martin OMCPA4
                  Electrics: Fender Kurt Cobain Mustang
                  Effects: Line 6 POD HD300
                  Amplification: Marshall Class5, PreSonus TubePRE, Phonic Powerpod 410/S710

Comment

Any more pics of this one?

Comment

VM Thinline w/Muy Grande and TV Jones Classic PUs, custom anaconda snakeskin pickguard

Comment

The one on the right. lol

Actually that mini strat gets used a lot. It's perfect for keeping beside my desk so I can have some instant stress relief when needed. Just a little bit nut modification and heavier strings was all that was needed make it right. Sounds very stratty. A lot of bang for the buck.

Comment

This started life as a Classic Vibe Thinline which I picked up cheap cause I loved the body on it. Currently its under a full transformation, 6 saddle Gotoh bridge, 4 way switch, Seymour Duncans and a solid rosewood neck. Since the picture was taken the wiring is all done, just need to reshape the headstock and its finished

I dont think I have ever seen a pickgaurd as awesome looking as that!!! Are they common on Squire tele's?
                          My weapons of choice:

-Eastwood Joey Leone Signature RBC
                          -Washburn AG20CE Acoustic-Electric
                          -Line 6 Flextone III Plus

Those that inspired me and continue to motivate me to play everyday:

Jeff Healey, Shinedown, Steve Vai, Doug Aldrich, Paul Gilbert, Andy Timmons, Zakk Wylde

Comment

VM Thinline w/Muy Grande and TV Jones Classic PUs, custom anaconda snakeskin pickguard

I've been obsessed with T.V. Jones lately. That rig makes me really happy.
                            Live Rig:
                            Gretsch Tenny and Gibson SG Classic -> Some neat effects -> Peavey Classic 50 410 and/or Marshall JTM60 310
                            Need an exceptionally cheap sound guy in the general Western Pennsylvania area? PM Me.
                            Do you like Free Candy? Yeah? Then like my band!
                            Had a good trade/transaction/deal? Click here to tell HCEG about it!
                            Proud to be 1st Lieutenant in the SG Army Special Forces

Comment

Any more pics of this one?

Nope... that pic is about five years old and I just bought it to flip it.
                              Originally Posted by Doctor Morbius:

"When it comes to gear vs talent I'll be the first to admit that I sit in the Mayor's seat in Poserville."

Comment

Working...
                              X