Fretsling

mondronttigger

• Members

Hello folks,

Perhaps some of you "old-timer" players can help me. I was showing the band members some picts of me and my '68 LP custome from years ago and realized just how much I missed the strap i used back then. i have since tried everything to get info on the old Fretsling straps with no luck. I have seen threads at various sites of guys loving the old pieces. They were simple leather straps but cut in a unique contour. I would pay to have someone trace the pattern and send to me to have some made for my heavier guitars.

Just another shot in the dark.

• Members

Hello folks,

Perhaps some of you "old-timer" players can help me. I was showing the band members some picts of me and my '68 LP custome from years ago and realized just how much I missed the strap i used back then. i have since tried everything to get info on the old Fretsling straps with no luck. I have seen threads at various sites of guys loving the old pieces. They were simple leather straps but cut in a unique contour. I would pay to have someone trace the pattern and send to me to have some made for my heavier guitars.

Just another shot in the dark.

Damn I loved my Fretsling. You could probably show a leather "tailor" the pic and the could make one.

• 5 years later...

Archived