• Hot or Not? February 20th

v

v v

v

v

v

v

Rickenbacker 360 in Montezuma Brown

This guitar broke all the rules of traditional styling when it appeared amid the 'British' sound of the 1960's. Subtly updated through the years, this Deluxe hollow body with its special contour around the entire body perimeter, is still perhaps the most comfortable guitar of all. The bound body and Rosewood fingerboard, inlayed with triangular pearloid markers, provide an exceptionally attractive appearance. Stereo output is standard.

Body TypeSemi-Acoustic
    No. Frets24
    Scale Length62.9 cm (24 3/4'')
    Neck Width at Nut41.4 mm (1.63'')
    Neck Width at 12th Fret49.05 mm (1 .931'')
    Crown Radius25.4 cm (10'')
    Body WoodMaple
    Neck WoodMaple
    Fingerboard WoodRosewood
    Weight3.6 kg (8.0 lbs.)
    Overall Length101 cm (39 3/4'')
    Overall Width38.1 cm (15'')
    Overall Depth38.1 mm (1 1/2'')
    Neck BindingYes
    Fret Marker StyleTriangle
    Tailpiece''R''
    Bridge6 Saddle
    Neck TypeSet-in
    No. of Pickups2
    Type of PickupsHi-gain
    Output TypeMono and Stereo
    Machine HeadsSchaller
    Attached Files
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

It's a bloody Ric. How could it not be hot??
    My Music: www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=440762Some of my guitars: 64 or so Domino Beatle bass; 70 Epiphone ET260 bass 73 Ibanez 2398; 79 Epiphone Genesis; 79 Manoman; 78 Gibson L6S; 95 Ibanez JS-700; 04 Samick Lasalle JZ3: 05 Ibanez AS73; 07 Gary Kramer Simulator T and quite a few others.

Comment

• Marko
      Marko commented
      Editing a comment

Yep, hot hot hot.

If the string spacing was wider, I

• GreatDane
      GreatDane commented
      Editing a comment

badpenguin wrote:
      It's a bloody Ric. How could it not be hot??

i don't like rickenbackers (i dislike the feel of the necks and don't appreciate the aesthetics of the design).  it took every ounce of my will to share this one with you.  you should all feel special.

Oh so hot.
    Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

• Alecto
      Alecto commented
      Editing a comment

Hotter than Kate Upton in Hawaii.  :heart::heart::heart::heart:

I've never played a six string Ric that appealed to me. I'd love a Harrison 12 string but can't justify the price for something I'd use sparingly.

Comment

Working...
    X