Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

This is how you rock the Gibson fruitburst Les Paul!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is how you rock the Gibson fruitburst Les Paul!

fruitburst

Attached Files
    The most important part of my religion is to play guitar.
    Lou Reed

Go all out or go home.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

Comment

Is that the homeless clown who wears blackface and hangs out in Union Square?

Comment

• peskypesky
        peskypesky commented
        Editing a comment

jpnyc wrote:

Is that the homeless clown who wears blackface and hangs out in Union Square?

Bite your tongue! Er, fingers. That's Davy Jones of the Hickoids!

I love my gibsons but damn the only thing that comes to mind for this guitar is...

woodchipper

<div class="signaturecontainer">From Great Dane: INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums</div>

Comment

• Marko
        Marko commented
        Editing a comment

joecool1963 wrote:

I love my gibsons but damn the only thing that comes to mind for this guitar is...

woodchipper

mmmm

That my friends is called Bringing It... I have pants like that:womanlol:

<div class="signaturecontainer">Durango Guitar Works<br><br>DGW</div><br>Short Scale Guitars

Comment

• lz4005
        lz4005 commented
        Editing a comment

That guy wins.

Working...
    X