Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

RANT:Why John Mayer is a total Douchenozzle. .

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +1

John Mayer knows all about pain.
    Yeah, Taylor Swift called him names.

Comment

• Yeah, Taylor Swift called him names.

I heard they made a sex tape and that has largely fuelled their public fight, not her use of John in her music, as originally thought. Regardless, apparently you can see John's whole bare bum in the video, I can't wait!
      MIA Fender Strat / Gibson Les Paul Studio / Custom Telecaster / Washburn WI66 / Custom Stratocaster / Martin D15S / Guild D55 / Simon & Patrick Cedar / Martin HD16R LSH​

Comment

• The term we use here for the sort of jealous hatred that he faces is called "tall poppy syndrome" here. Jealousy is a strong emotion.

Comment

• Why all the expressions of hate?

If you don't like the guy or his music, don't pay any attention to it.

All of this attention being paid to something someone does not like is IMO defeating the purpose of music.
          As a human being, you come with the whole range of inner possibilities
          from the deepest hell to the highest states.

It is up to you which one you choose to explore

Comment

• I think given the intense personal tragedies he's suffered, it's understandable that Mayer might be a little abrasive.

Well what happened to the guy exactly?
            DINOSAUR ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guide: how to ruin someone's day

Comment

• Well what happened to the guy exactly?

He had to grow up in Fairfield, CT, or some such. The horror, the horror ...
              Proud member of the Epiphone Empire

Member of the SG army.

Originally Posted by ashasha

I find that it's just cheaper to turn my **************** up louder.

Comment

All of this attention being paid to something someone does not like is IMO defeating the purpose of music.

Please, don't be so logical.

It's far easier to hate but takes courage to like and love. So, today, I am going to be positive with every stranger I meet. I bet it comes back to me...
                MIA Fender Strat / Gibson Les Paul Studio / Custom Telecaster / Washburn WI66 / Custom Stratocaster / Martin D15S / Guild D55 / Simon & Patrick Cedar / Martin HD16R LSH​

Comment

• Please, don't be so logical.

I'm sorry. I'll try to be more careful next time.

It's far easier to hate but takes courage to like and love. So, today, I am going to be positive with every stranger I meet. I bet it comes back to me...

It's not so difficult once you start doing it and it will come back to you.

As a human being, you come with the whole range of inner possibilities
                  from the deepest hell to the highest states.

It is up to you which one you choose to explore

Comment

• http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/611...nd-cohenobrien

Originally Posted by tedmich

"incoherent thoughts can fly free in the pristine openness of a vacuum, while they are tortured to death in the smooshy morass of your brain...oh man I sat on my cheesburgers..."

HCEG Bluesman

Comment

ME DON'T UNDERSTAND. ME HATE MAYER, ME MAKE BAD THREAD ABOUT MAYER. ME GOOD GUY, MAYER BAD GUY.
                      Gear: CV 50s Tele, Michael Kelly Patriot Standard, VOX Pathfinder 10, Fender Mustang I, Cheapie Maestro Acoustic

Originally Posted by Blackface

I'm not biased or anything, but everyone should think what I think.

Originally Posted by fly_with_v

Read, judge, and keep it to yourself, no one cares.

Comment

• What I don't get is why it matters if he had problems growing up or not. I can't think of anything less relevant when discussing a musician. The "dues" you pay are the thousands of hours of practice.

Comment

• Well what happened to the guy exactly?

The scars run deep. DEEP.
                          DJANGO!

Originally Posted by jjpistols

Try telling anyone here that they aren't a genuine bluesman, many will argue and call you names. Trust me. Then they tear apart their cubicles and smash their smartphones and just cant get any blues done at all.

Originally Posted by Motorik

That's a negative, Ghostrider. Surf was not the lowering of standards, surf was the last point before standards got lowered. Surf exemplified the optimism and wholesomeness of American youth, before they got corrupted by longhair, dope, and the communist Beatles.

Comment

• The "dues" you pay are the thousands of hours of practice.

+1
                            New stuff every day on Gain!

Comment

• That was hilarious!
                              Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

• John Mayer on The Chapelle Show back in 2004:

Originally Posted by Warren Buffett

“There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”

Member of the Hamer Squad

Founder of the Danelectro Horde

Third Cousin of The Orange-y Family

Good dealings with: GreatDane, Norcal_GIT_r (x2), solly, puckman, rydia is hot, 98 les paul, JerEvil

MY GUITARS

Comment

Working...
                                X