Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

RANT:Why John Mayer is a total Douchenozzle. .

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youre not familiar with sarcasm are you?

Dude what the **************** do I know?
    DINOSAUR ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guide: how to ruin someone's day

Comment

• Anyone who mistakes correctmanship for trolling has no business picking up a guitar. You should donate yours to charity.

after reading this, I decided that Django was right and I tried to donate my Strat to Goodwill. The clerk at the donation station just laughed and said "I am supposed to take a blues guitar from you?". I am stuck with it now. It's a frigging useless appliance now like my oven.
      When all else fails,,,,,,,,,,,,twirl.

Comment

• Sorry to hurt your feelings, Steve. I didn't realize you were a forumite...
        -----------Not Segal, although If I had his money, I could live in my mansion and ride in my limo while ignoring the Haters like you begging for a dime at my windshield, all while strumming Albert King's Flying V and looking at the several dozen prime vintage guitars in my car. It must be nice having all you want while the jealous bedroom rockers rail against you in their faceless manner on websites.........................The REAL Rocker.
        TheTruth hurts, don't it.

Comment

• -----------Not Segal, although If I had his money, I could live in my mansion and ride in my limo while ignoring the Haters like you begging for a dime at my windshield, all while strumming Albert King's Flying V and looking at the several dozen prime vintage guitars in my car. It must be nice having all you want while the jealous bedroom rockers rail against you in their faceless manner on websites.........................The REAL Rocker.

Awkward.
          Originally Posted by kmacc45

I appreciate your concern stringjunk, but I'm in a stress releive program now.
          Between my lawn service and fast driving, I think this issue is being address.

Originally Posted by Bucksstudent

**************** the lot of you.

Originally Posted by jaxn slim

Dude! I think your lung made me gay! WTF?

Comment

• Mayer's interview in the new Rolling Stone is interesting. He's doing a lot of apologizing for his douchey past, but he doesn't realize how douchey he sounds while doing so.

Oh well, the guy has a fat bank account, great guitar chops and has banged gals the rest of us beat off to. He doesn't care what we think.

No matter how hard he tries, the guy just seems unable to shut up about himself.

Comment

• -----------Not Segal, although If I had his money, I could live in my mansion and ride in my limo while ignoring the Haters like you begging for a dime at my windshield, all while strumming Albert King's Flying V and looking at the several dozen prime vintage guitars in my car. It must be nice having all you want while the jealous bedroom rockers rail against you in their faceless manner on websites.........................The REAL Rocker.

Okay, now Im convinced this guy is Segal!
              Gear:
              Cort m200 (with SD 59/JB combo)
              Ampeg Dan Armstrong
              Gibson Firebird Studio
              Gibson Explorer x2 (natural/white)
              Gibson LP studio
              Squier Tele Custom II
              Godin LG EMG
              Hello Kitty Strat
              Edwards LPC
              Jackson COW 6
              Jim Root Strat
              ESP Eclipse I DBSB
              Billy Corgan Strat
              50s Tribute Goldtop HB
              Squier Mini Strat
              Fender Cabronita Tele

Comment

• Okay, now Im convinced this guy is Segal!

The only way to be certain is to aim a machine gun at him and see if he rolls behind a sofa.
                “One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching”
                Gerard Way

Comment

That's an excellent post
                  DINOSAUR ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guide: how to ruin someone's day

Comment

• Lighten up on John Mayer. He's paid his dues and kicked a serious crack habit. Here's some of the crack he's done:

"I've got a briefcase of thin air. I can play some tricks on you, pretend that I don't care." The Contrast

Comment

• reportedly he can't "get it straight" unless he's going down "Tobacco Road"

Comment

• Hershey Highway?
                        "I've got a briefcase of thin air. I can play some tricks on you, pretend that I don't care." The Contrast

Comment

Steve, I want to apologize for thinking I was Above The Law in criticizing your blues. After reading your post, I now feel Under Seige and On Deadly Ground. Now that you're Out For Justice I can only hope I'm not Marked For Death. If I have to I'll head Into The Sun to be Out Of Reach of The Patriot and Mercenary For Justice. I realize you're probably Out For A Kill but I'll even brave the Belly Of The Beast to elude your Urban Justice and the threat of being Pistol Whipped or shot. I'm already Half Past Dead and the Exit Wounds would probably put me Out Of Reach of The Glimmer Man since my Ticker is no longer able to fight Against The Dark against A Dangerous Man like you. But, I was Born To Raise Hell so I'll take up my Machete if need be in my Flight Of Fury if you choose to be the Shadow Man of The Keeper of the blues. You'll never throw the Kill Switch on me or utter the words "Today You Die" as long as you wield a guitar in vain!
                          All there really is, is virtue and vice.

Comment

• Steve, I want to apologize for thinking I was Above The Law in criticizing your blues. After reading your post, I now feel Under Seige and On Deadly Ground. Now that you're Out For Justice I can only hope I'm not Marked For Death. If I have to I'll head Into The Sun to be Out Of Reach of The Patriot and Mercenary For Justice. I realize you're probably Out For A Kill but I'll even brave the Belly Of The Beast to elude your Urban Justice and the threat of being Pistol Whipped or shot. I'm already Half Past Dead and the Exit Wounds would probably put me Out Of Reach of The Glimmer Man since my Ticker is no longer able to fight Against The Dark against A Dangerous Man like you. But, I was Born To Raise Hell so I'll take up my Machete if need be in my Flight Of Fury if you choose to be the Shadow Man of The Keeper of the blues. You'll never throw the Kill Switch on me or utter the words "Today You Die" as long as you wield a guitar in vain!

- Gibson ES-335
                            - Gibson Hummingbird
                            - Fender Strat MIM
                            - Ovation Tangent & Tangent Bass
                            - Vox AC15C1 - British Racing Green

F-Holes

Originally Posted by GreatDane

the player plays, but the instrument should inspire.

Comment

• Steve, I want to apologize for thinking I was Above The Law in criticizing your blues. After reading your post, I now feel Under Seige and On Deadly Ground. Now that you're Out For Justice I can only hope I'm not Marked For Death. If I have to I'll head Into The Sun to be Out Of Reach of The Patriot and Mercenary For Justice. I realize you're probably Out For A Kill but I'll even brave the Belly Of The Beast to elude your Urban Justice and the threat of being Pistol Whipped or shot. I'm already Half Past Dead and the Exit Wounds would probably put me Out Of Reach of The Glimmer Man since my Ticker is no longer able to fight Against The Dark against A Dangerous Man like you. But, I was Born To Raise Hell so I'll take up my Machete if need be in my Flight Of Fury if you choose to be the Shadow Man of The Keeper of the blues. You'll never throw the Kill Switch on me or utter the words "Today You Die" as long as you wield a guitar in vain!
                              -----------------Wow, Segal isn't much to you, yet you take the time to put ALL his films into this^^^^^uh,this ^^^^^uh, whatever this is.Well, All I can say is to raise that Hater flag, drink the Haterade, and sing the Hater song,....."If yer NOBODY and you know it, clap your hands.....If yer nobody and you know it, clap your hands........If you haven't got a dime, but HATE anyone doing FINE,.....If yer NOBODY and yer know it CLAP YOUR HANDS...Keep Hating, Haters!!......................The REAL Rocker.
                              TheTruth hurts, don't it.

Comment

• -----------------Wow, Segal isn't much to you, yet you take the time to put ALL his films into this^^^^^uh,this ^^^^^uh, whatever this is.Well, All I can say is to raise that Hater flag, drink the Haterade, and sing the Hater song,....."If yer NOBODY and you know it, clap your hands.....If yer nobody and you know it, clap your hands........If you haven't got a dime, but HATE anyone doing FINE,.....If yer NOBODY and yer know it CLAP YOUR HANDS...Keep Hating, Haters!!......................The REAL Rocker.

-----------------^^^^^WHOOSH!^^^^^ .................The REALER Rocker.

Comment

Working...
                                X