Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool KickStarter Amp Project

Recently stumbled across this amp project on KickStarter, thought I'd share:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/711785399/whitebox-spartan-guitar-amplifier

$400 for a custom built head seems like a pretty good deal to me. I'm already in for the head, but for a little under $600, you can get a matching speaker cabinet too if you want. 12AX7 premap tubes, EL84 power tubes, 2 independent channels and an effects loop as well, definelly not too shabby... Theres a video clip up on the page if you weant to see how it sounds. Really hoping it gets funded!

WTB: Seymour Duncan Convertible Amp Modules. If you have any modules, please PM me with your asking price. Thank You

Good Traders: drivelikejoewho, BluesTuesday

Proud member of the Epiphone Empire

Thank you. I will probably sign up for the head and the 4x8.

Unfortunate that it looks like progress is not good ... I want one!

Comment

Hmm.. very very tempting.

Comment

Well, it's at about $4,000 out of 18,000 right now, which isn't too shabby... I'm hoping intrest will pick up. You can get an entire mini-half stack for under $600, which is nothing sneeze at. Worst case scenario, the project dosnt go through and I don't pay anything
        WTB: Seymour Duncan Convertible Amp Modules. If you have any modules, please PM me with your asking price. Thank You

Good Traders: drivelikejoewho, BluesTuesday

Proud member of the Epiphone Empire

Comment

Just want to bump this up.  I'm a backer, and seriously would love to see this amp go to production!

Comment

• 1esotericguy
            1esotericguy commented
            Editing a comment
            Anyone know why Doug is doing this as a kick starter and not through Jet City.
            Isn't he a principal in Jet City?

Working...
        X