Incoming NGD: Jackson PC1 content

maltomario

• Members

Saw this on the bay, great color (euphoria) which you don't find often on the used market as it has been discontined for quite some time. In true maltomario fashion, I shall have more pics when it arrives. PC1's are such great guitars and this one in this color has been on my short list for a few years now.

pics:

7503866994_6c5191758d_b.jpg

7503864714_0703338ef4_b.jpg

7503865958_0365d37408_b.jpg

• Members

that is awesome, Mario! i love those PC1s and that color really looks gorgeous on that model. reminds me of a Suhr Modern i saw online a while back- same kind of color (maybe a bit more pink than purple) and crazy nice top. congratulations!

• Members

Nice!

The PC1 has a Strat headstock now, right?

I heard somewhere that the necks on Phil Collin's own guitars is actually a good deal chunkier than the signature model we can get. Are they still fairly chunky?

• 7 months later...
  • Members

GilmourD wrote:

Nice! The PC1 has a Strat headstock now, right? I heard somewhere that the necks on Phil Collin's own guitars is actually a good deal chunkier than the signature model we can get. Are they still fairly chunky?

Yeah, that's my major beef with that series.  I love the layout and vibe of the PC1 but I prefer a fatter neck, and the fact that Jackson won't make one to Phil's exact specs is a pisser, IMO.  That, and the nearly $4,000 list price.  :robottongue:

Archived