Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

When Does Life Begin?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Does Life Begin?

We're not in Kansas anymore.

I opened this thread thinking "oh noes, he's lost it". Instead, build pics. Yum

Comment

whats the plan EG?
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><u>Guitars:</u><br><br>Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded<br><br>Fender Roadworn '72 Deluxe Telecaster<br><br>Kramer Striker<br><br><br><br><u>Amplification:</u><br><br>Titan Custom Retrofit<br><br>Randall R412CS<br><br></font><br><br><br><br>Official member of the Ninja Lows club</div>

Comment

I"m pro-life when it comes to guitars.
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2"><font face="Times New Roman"><b>Good trader/seller:</b> Woody_in_MN, GibsonQC, m90guy, maltomario, drmojoxl, RockinIt, souperman08, Hand Amputation, D-log <br />
        </font></font></div>

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by ej
          View Post

whats the plan EG?

Making me a hollow body.

Comment

What kinda body style?
            <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><u>Guitars:</u><br><br>Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded<br><br>Fender Roadworn '72 Deluxe Telecaster<br><br>Kramer Striker<br><br><br><br><u>Amplification:</u><br><br>Titan Custom Retrofit<br><br>Randall R412CS<br><br></font><br><br><br><br>Official member of the Ninja Lows club</div>

Comment

<div class="signaturecontainer">--<br />
              Wagdog<br />
              Check out Lunar Commander on:<br />
              <a href="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lunar-commander/id537292752?ls=1&amp;mt=8" target="_blank">iTunes App Store</a> <br />
              <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.johnnywag.lunarcommander" target="_blank">Google Play</a><br />
              <br />
              Lunar Commander Lite - FREE!: <br />
              <a href="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lunar-commander-lite/id541647543?ls=1&amp;mt=8" target="_blank">iTunes App Store</a><br />
              <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.johnnywag.lunarcommanderlite" target="_blank">Google Play</a> <br />
              <br />
              <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.johnnywag.freefireworksshow" target="_blank">Free Fireworks Show for Android</a><br />
              <br />
              &quot;Albert King could blow Eddie Van Halen away with his amp on stand-by&quot;<br />
              - Joe Walsh<br />
              <br />
              <font size="1"><br />
              Good Transactions: Doctor Morbius(x2), Cadfael, bg-pups.com(x2), DCinDC, twotimingpete, dwerlin, DaleH, chqtarzan, sxyryan, lowbrow, albertus, vintage clubber<br />
              </font></div>

Comment

View Post

What kinda body style?

Small-ish single cut.

Comment

Got any design sketches?

Comment

View Post

Got any design sketches?

Sketches? No.

I have a tape measure and a saw.

I can show what I've done so far.

Neck blank.

Comment

Is it gonna be Tele-ish of LP-ish?

Do something different.

Comment

Back of the body.

Front of the body.

I'm calling it a clamshell body. Top and back will both be carved with a seam more or less in the middle.

Comment

View Post

Is it gonna be Tele-ish of LP-ish?

Do something different.

I'm kinda basing it on this. It's a Gibson and this design is the basis for Orville's one and only patent. The carved top/back hollow body.

Comment

mmmmmm wood
                            <div class="signaturecontainer"><b><b><font size="3"><b><i><font face="Garamond">Death leaves a heartache no one can heal<br />
                            Love leaves a memory no one can steal</font></i></b></font></b></b></div>

Comment

Tailpiece.

Tuners and fretboard color test.

Comment

Working...
                              X