Hot or Not? February 26th

GreatDane

• Members

Modern-Satin-20281-Pro-cat-page.jpg

Suhr Modern Satin Pro Series

Our Pro Series guitars represent our most popular custom configurations. These instruments feature custom appointments such as: roasted maple neck, nitrocellulose finish, stainless steel frets, and suhr locking tuners... all without the custom wait time. Each Pro Series guitar is manufactured alongside our custom guitars at our facility in Lake Elsinore, CA using the finest materials, latest technology, skilled master craftsmen, and stringent quality control.

There are many reasons to love African Mahogany - it is beautiful, it sounds great, and is lightweight. The Modern Satin was created to celebrate the sound and beauty of this tonewood. These guitars feature a transparent satin finish which displays the natural beauty of the African Mahogany. The thin layer of satin finish also allows the neck and body to resonate freely, producing warm, lively tones that project loud and clear. These choice tonewoods work in harmony with our JST pickups to produce a wide array of tones.

Modern-Satin-20281-main-img-front.jpg Modern-Satin-20281-main-img-back.jpg

Modern-Satin-angle-away.jpg

Modern-Satin-headstock-front.jpg

Modern-Satin-headstock-back.jpg

• Members

Not my favorite Suhr, but I still like it: HOT.  I'd glad they added stainless steel frets and roasted maple neck as default options.  The original batch of satins were going to have nickel frets.  I'd prefer to not have a Floyd, too, but it isn't a dealbreaker.

• Members

It depends. It is definitely handsome and I believe it would feel great and play great.

Kinda like a good looking girl who is not so hot but can rock your world in bed. Or the alley. Or wherever whenever.

So meh until you get your hands on it and have a go.

Archived