Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a New Gibson Government Explorer for $799

I really didnot need another New Guitar Anywayss I was looking at the Gibson Government Guitars. I really didnot want the Les Paul or the SG or flying V since I bought them a few months ago in other colors. Anywaysss I saw the Explorer and thought the Gray was not a bad color since I just bought a Charcoal gray Strat that looked good and felt this color cannot be that bad. And checking out that it has Dirty Fingers pickups and a Reallll rosewood fingerboard(Not baked Maple} along with a hardshell case and limited that I felt for $999 with a 20% off coupon at MF gave me the guitar for $799 with free shipping. I see a few say that the Les Paul is a Studio and what about the others? If they are also studios I am sure they will be top of the line studios? But for $799 I think I got a decent deal and have bought enough guitars till Xmas of 2013....JT

Updated
    MF coupon PREZDAY99 for 20% off is expired but they still took it and sure Most still can use it

1957 Gibson Les Paul Jr TV,1958 Gibson Les Paul Jr Tv,1960 Gibson Les Paul Jr Tv1972 Gibson SG200,1989 Fender American Strat Yellow,1990 Gibson Les Paul SpecialTv2011 Gibson Flying V Heritage Cherry,2011 Fender American Standard Tele Blond2012 Fender American Standard Tele Natural,2012 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Gold Top2012 Fender American Standard Stratocaster Charcoal,2012 Gibson SG '61 Reissue,2012 Gibson Government Explorer Limited,2012 Billie Joe Armstrong Les Paul Jr Tv,2012 Gibson Les Paul DC Ebony Double cutaway2013 Fender Telecaster AV72 ThinLine2 Fender Twin Reverbs,1 Marshall JCM2000DSL 100 watt,Peavey 412 6505 Cabinet,Orange PPC412 HP

very cool!

Comment

• Morganbich
      Morganbich commented
      Editing a comment

Looks like a real Historic Gibson!

sold out already will be collectable will see if MF has any left..

Working...
X