X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are you playing tonight?

v

i recently picked up this '08 PRS Hollowbody with upgraded 57/08 pickups as a birthday gift to myself, and was totally into it tonight for a couple hours.  it is punchy and snappy as heck and inspires me to play in a slightly different way (a little more non-linear).  i love it.  

how about you?

Attached Files
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Nothing tonight, but I played this one earlier today.

Breedlove

Attached Files
    Hold mah beer an' watch this!

Comment

• GreatDane
      GreatDane commented
      Editing a comment

Flatspotter wrote:

Nothing tonight, but I played this one earlier today.

Breedlove

is that a breedlove?  i played several of those on my recent acoustic search.  very nice guitars. very consistent high build quality, IMO.

Attached Files

I'll be going to a jam tonight and will be playing my Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport with MM90s and a solid rosewood neck, into my Fender Deluxe Reverb RI. I'll have my guitar plugged into the vibrato channel and my Shure green bullet plugged into the normal channel.

musicman\_axis\_BFR\_ss\_2007\_full\_1.jpg

Attached Files

Comment

I had band rehearsal so my Strat came out to play.  That's the one that everyone tells me to "keep playing."

Our singer has been asking us to raise the keys on several songs, which call for open strings so I use my Tele as backup/capo guitar.

BTW, this is a homebrew job a buddy made for me, with BG pickups, a Warmoth Fatback neck and Callaham hardware.

Originally Posted by Warren Buffett

“There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”

Member of the Hamer Squad

Founder of the Danelectro Horde

Third Cousin of The Orange-y Family

Good dealings with: GreatDane, Norcal_GIT_r (x2), solly, puckman, rydia is hot, 98 les paul, JerEvil

MY GUITARS

Comment

Working...
    X