Harmony Central Forums
No announcement yet.

New Guitar Day for Me!!!!! check this out!

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guitar Day for Me!!!!! check this out!

Attached Files

This is one of the new Danelectro DC-59 guitars with the alligator finish, they just unveiled these at NAMM13.:manhappy:

• larry50
      larry50 commented
      Editing a comment

Love it.  

• axegrinder
      axegrinder commented
      Editing a comment

Normally I'm not a fan of Danos, but that guitar is cool beans!!

• Pine Apple Slim
      Pine Apple Slim commented
      Editing a comment
      Did they kill a Nauga to make those?
      Looks cool as hell. Id try it for sure. I have just never gotten on with any of the reissues Ive tried. They all felt to me like too much work to get them to play nice. Sharp fret ends, poorly cut nut, or some other set up or electronic niggle. Something that made me put it down and not spend the money.

Spider-man, Spider-man

HNGD!  Are these made in Korea or still in China?

I love my MiK DC-12 but I haven't liked any of the MiC Danelectros.  The quality on these looks slightly better so I'm interested again.

Happy New Guitar Day!

Kate Upton

Attached Files
      Originally Posted by Warren Buffett

“There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”

Member of the Hamer Squad

Founder of the Danelectro Horde

Third Cousin of The Orange-y Family

Good dealings with: GreatDane, Norcal_GIT_r (x2), solly, puckman, rydia is hot, 98 les paul, JerEvil

• Danoman
        Danoman commented
        Editing a comment

these are Made in Korea

That definitely looks cool. HNGD!
      Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

• Marko
        Marko commented
        Editing a comment

Way-cool.   .png" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" />

That's neat; lives up to your name.  I guess they do have orange Gators in Gainseville.

And as for that girl depicted above: that is one long torso.  So long she doesn't even have hips.  It's like they gave up waiting for her torso to end ...