Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another option, although nowhere near as sexy, is an Auralex Monitor Platform

Comment

Another option, although nowhere near as sexy, is an Auralex Monitor Platform

Comment

I use this one for my AC15, DRRI, and Tweaker. I like that the angle is adjustable.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/acces...back-amp-stand
        Hold mah beer an' watch this!

Comment

I use this one for my AC15, DRRI, and Tweaker. I like that the angle is adjustable.

Hold mah beer an' watch this!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspotter
            View Post

Yep, I have two of those. On Stage RS7705. Nice stands with a lot of adjustment range. It also worked really nice with a 3U rack when I was running an AxeFx setup. Apparently, they have gone up in price a decent amount. I bought two for around $40 shipped not very long ago.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspotter
              View Post

Yep, I have two of those. On Stage RS7705. Nice stands with a lot of adjustment range. It also worked really nice with a 3U rack when I was running an AxeFx setup. Apparently, they have gone up in price a decent amount. I bought two for around $40 shipped not very long ago.

Comment

Try styrofoam blocks rapped in a towel on a rug, against an outside wall.
                Emperor Norton's Stationary Marching Band
                Eight Foot Manchild

Comment

Try styrofoam blocks rapped in a towel on a rug, against an outside wall.
                  Emperor Norton's Stationary Marching Band
                  Eight Foot Manchild

Comment

Comment

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by vcnyls
                        View Post

That's a nice option. Thanks!

That Vox stand is absurdly priced! $195 for that metal stand? I wish I had access to a metal shop - I could make that thing in an hour.

Anything else? I think the ampendage stand is nice but I also may work on a design of my own.

Agreed. That's a ridiculous price on the Vox metal stand. Especially since it looks like my grandma's walker. Ah, what some folks will spend to be a hipster.

If you really want to take the cheap route, you could liberate a couple of milk crates.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by vcnyls
                          View Post

That's a nice option. Thanks!

That Vox stand is absurdly priced! $195 for that metal stand? I wish I had access to a metal shop - I could make that thing in an hour.

Anything else? I think the ampendage stand is nice but I also may work on a design of my own.

Agreed. That's a ridiculous price on the Vox metal stand. Especially since it looks like my grandma's walker. Ah, what some folks will spend to be a hipster.

If you really want to take the cheap route, you could liberate a couple of milk crates.

Comment

I made my own in about a half hour using MDF. Right now it has pedals on it but it held a 2x12 with no issues.

I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

I made my own in about a half hour using MDF. Right now it has pedals on it but it held a 2x12 with no issues.

I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X