BEWARE Seller in Hawaii

robt57

• Members

Look at this thread: Here on the HC forum

This guy is a thief, deadbeat, criminal, fraud perpetraiter, etc...

Joseph Anghag, Wanaiee HI

Waianae Hawaii 96792

He has mentioned Kona, HI as a place he goes sometime, so watch that in an address as well. I know he sells some Koa bodies, and mostly Strat parts or guitars.

Alias list:

Jpaul, JP,

eMail and Paypal:

hjob888@yahoo.com

His Paypal is still active, I sent a penny last month and it went through. His eBay is dead as that name, but I noticed anothe user on ebay from HI that had the same style feedbacks to his sellers that he bought from which was a new user soon after his bighands ebay user name became defunked.

He tends to have +++A+++, and +++AAA+++ and like that for his buys as he builds up his ebay references before starting to sell and hosing people. Look at the feedback for the old username on ebay as noted above.

He is the worst kind of {censored}-heal I have encountered!

• Members

Originally posted by a la bamba

Thanks for the heads up....

But spelling H
A
waii wrong 2x in a row tsk tsk...
:D

Well point taken, although I think you need to get your dictionary out. I stand by that spelling of Hawaii.

Opps, I did spell it wrong in the main subject, didn't I?

BTW, he is a user here also. In that other thread I posted the link to, another HC user points out a review he posted...

Ciao!

• Members

Originally posted by harold heckuba

Didnt you have another thread about him? Refresh my memory as to how he ripped you off.

Yea, I posted a link in the messge up there. Just click on 'Look at this thread:' in the first message.

Robt

• Members

Originally posted by Sparky6string

Sounds like he ripped off the wrong guy this time! I hope when you're done with him he's incoherent, sobbing in the fetal position.

Can you say Terminator, I simply won't stop until I am either paid &/or he gets what he has comming.

The truth is, people who do this kind of {censored} do eventually hang themselves. I will just be handing him the rope.

• 7 years later...

Archived