X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEWARE Seller in Hawaii

Look at this thread: Here on the HC forum

This guy is a thief, deadbeat, criminal, fraud perpetraiter, etc...

Joseph Anghag, Wanaiee HI
    Waianae Hawaii 96792

He has mentioned Kona, HI as a place he goes sometime, so watch that in an address as well. I know he sells some Koa bodies, and mostly Strat parts or guitars.

Alias list:

Jpaul, JP,

eMail and Paypal:
    hjob888@yahoo.com

His Paypal is still active, I sent a penny last month and it went through. His eBay is dead as that name, but I noticed anothe user on ebay from HI that had the same style feedbacks to his sellers that he bought from which was a new user soon after his bighands ebay user name became defunked.

He tends to have +++A+++, and +++AAA+++ and like that for his buys as he builds up his ebay references before starting to sell and hosing people. Look at the feedback for the old username on ebay as noted above.

He is the worst kind of ****************-heal I have encountered!
    :-.,_,.-:*´`´*:-.,_,.-:*´`´*:-.,_,.-:*´`´*:-.,_,-:*´`´*:-.,_,.-:*´`´*:-,_,.-:*´`´*:-.,_,-:*´`´*:-.,_,.-:

"Now, if this isn't a great argument for owning a bunch of different guitars, I don't know what is!"
    Deaf Eddie's Quack.doc

Thanks for the heads up....

But spelling HAwaii wrong 2x in a row tsk tsk...

Comment

Didnt you have another thread about him? Refresh my memory as to how he ripped you off.
      Harold Horatio Heckuba (Triple H)

Comment

Originally posted by a la bamba
        Thanks for the heads up....

But spelling HAwaii wrong 2x in a row tsk tsk...

Well point taken, although I think you need to get your dictionary out. I stand by that spelling of Hawaii.

Opps, I did spell it wrong in the main subject, didn't I?

BTW, he is a user here also. In that other thread I posted the link to, another HC user points out a review he posted...

Ciao!
        :-.,_,.-:*´`´*:-.,_,.-:*´`´*:-.,_,.-:*´`´*:-.,_,-:*´`´*:-.,_,.-:*´`´*:-,_,.-:*´`´*:-.,_,-:*´`´*:-.,_,.-:

"Now, if this isn't a great argument for owning a bunch of different guitars, I don't know what is!"
        Deaf Eddie's Quack.doc

Comment

Originally posted by harold heckuba
          Didnt you have another thread about him? Refresh my memory as to how he ripped you off.

Yea, I posted a link in the messge up there. Just click on 'Look at this thread:' in the first message.

Robt

Deaf Eddie's Quack.doc

Comment

Never bid on anything that has WATER between you and the seller.
            MFPOMFS

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

Comment

Sounds like he ripped off the wrong guy this time! I hope when you're done with him he's incoherent, sobbing in the fetal position.

Comment

I get so sick of seeing people getting ripped off. We just want to enjoy something we love, but we can't because of scumbags like this guy.
                "The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him" - George W. Bush Washington, D.C., Sept. 13, 2001

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority" - George W. Bush Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

Comment

Waianae and Kona are on different islands. I actually live about 20 miles from Kona. And I sure as hell wouldn't trust anyone from Waianae.
                  "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

- Hunter S. Thompson
                  R.I.P. 1937 - 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Fatima25
                    Waianae and Kona are on different islands. I actually live about 20 miles from Kona. And I sure as hell wouldn't trust anyone from Waianae.

+1 lol
                    FS: Taylor 314ce Mint

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky6string
                      Sounds like he ripped off the wrong guy this time! I hope when you're done with him he's incoherent, sobbing in the fetal position.

Can you say Terminator, I simply won't stop until I am either paid &/or he gets what he has comming.

The truth is, people who do this kind of **************** do eventually hang themselves. I will just be handing him the rope.

Deaf Eddie's Quack.doc

Comment

LIES YOU WERE PAID IN FULL 

Comment

LIES LIES YOU GOT THE STUFF YOU PAID FOR>> 

Comment

Lol zombie thread
                            Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

Working...
                            X