I found this Epiphone at a local Big Box Store

SG Pro1.jpg

SG Pro 2.jpg

The beveled edge's are deeply cut

SG Pro 5.jpg

Razor Sharp Horns! Cut Deep and True!...like a '62

SG Pro 4.jpg

The spacer between neck and pickup is cut Proper! Look at That

this guitar is manufactured in Indonesia. I like the look. Wow!

I like how this guitar is made with a Pure '62 vibe ..and I have been looking for an Epiphone SG with this type of detail that I know they can achieve and finally someone did just that.

Maybe we can leave it stock?

it looks and feels Great!. Can't wait to own it (on layaway)

Attached Files

Nice find. Enjoy
    "The blues is the recognition of a tragedy, and the optimism to deal with it" (Fruteland Jackson)

"You may think you're playing your instrument, but what you're really playing is the audience" (anonymous)

Comment

• Marko
      Marko commented
      Editing a comment

I

Nice! Compare with my '03:

[IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/SexyHeather2006/Guitars/HPIM0783.jpg[/IMG]
    Guitars: Ampeg Dan Armstrongs, Fender Telecasters, Stratocasters, Epiphone Les Paul, G-400, EG-1275, Dots, Gibson SG, Squier Stratocasters, Telecasters, OLP MM1s, etc.Amps: Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50/1960A, Ampeg VL-502/VLA, Music Man HD150 212, etc.Effects: Vox ToneLab SE, etc.Influences: Keith Richards, Mick Taylor, Ronnie Wood, Paul Kantner, Eric Clapton, Rich Robinson, Jimmy Page, Pete Townshend, The Edge, etc.

Comment

• peskypesky
      peskypesky commented
      Editing a comment

The people on the SG forum seem to really like those. I would love to grab one myself.

I have an '08 Epi SG, and I find it to be a very nice guitar indeed. Getting tired of the GFS Dream 90s in there, though. Gotta get some different pickups for it.
    Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

Working...
    X