X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1979 Navigator 59 335 clone

I know it's a rubbish place to ask for discouragement, but seriously, I think I'd be mad to turn down this.

It's in Japan, but fully shipped and insured it gonna be around $1600, and I'll have to pay minimal custioms charges.

They only appeared in the ESP catalogue for about 4 years 76-80, and supposeldy as close as you're likely to get to a 59 335

nav1

nav2

nav4

nav3

Attached Files
    Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Hit it.

"Me and a book is a party. Me and a book and a cup of coffee is an orgy."
    - Robert Fripp

Comment

• soundcreation
      soundcreation commented
      Editing a comment

You know I'm going to tell you to go for it!

I'm sure it will be a great guitar. 

That looks nice
    Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

• Marko
      Marko commented
      Editing a comment

:heart:

That is a sweet looking guitar. Nothing like a well made vintage Japanese guitar. I'd go for

it. Don't overthink it..png" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" />

My Amps & Guitars:
    The Bassmen: Proud Fender Bassman Player
    Fender Blackface Fraternity Lifetime Member

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...&content=music

Comment

• larryguitar
      larryguitar commented
      Editing a comment

Hard to argue with a Navigator, Sean. That kind of quality will always be respected and in demand-think of it as an investment!

Working...
X