• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Collection POTD: Someone really likes Angus Young edition

:robotembarrassed:

angusSG

Attached Files
    Community Agent Provocateur<br><br>The REAL Angry

I counted about 50. Much, much obsession. Intensive counseling is needed. I suspect there is another room crowded with Angus cardboard cutouts.

Comment

• benzem
      benzem commented
      Editing a comment

gross

Perhaps he thinks that you can't change strings in guitars, and he therefore has 50 spares in case of breakage.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

Comment

• Mad Tele
      Mad Tele commented
      Editing a comment

third from left front row is drool worthy  :cattongue:

Not only does this person have the money to own all of those, he also can afford to have someone else wiping off all the dust they collect being racked like that. 

I hope this is an example of someone with a pristine HH SG from each year they were issued. And I guess that this is at least an example of tinkle down economics; collectors like this keep Henry J

Comment

The could have sold one and bought some ****************ing decent carpet

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Comment

• mschafft
        mschafft commented
        Editing a comment

The guy has a 3D printer out of control, fact.

Working...
    X