So i have starteted to play out again

Kevman

• Members

Good times. Filled in last weekend for a cover band (hours notice...lol) and had a good time. The cover band i had been in was stuck in a garage and i thought i was just having fun in the garage once a week. Playing out is better.

Also started hitting the local open local blues jam and guess what. Fun. I sat in on a home jam on Friday...fun.

The secret is to play with drama free folks i think. If none of the players has any interest in the bs then its fun.

Also i gigged with a Behringer 2x10 amp. Solid state. Not even thenewer one (gx210). Really just used it to slave my xt-live into but was happy with the result.

I like to play in front of people, and with different people. Different people. Revelation after many a year trapped in headphones playing with myself.lol

• Members

I love playing live. Love it. I dont even mind the long hours before show time; i mingle and mentally practice tricky parts. You nailed it though; drama-free is the key. Good on you for getting back to it. I'm jealous. I cant wait to back to that.

Archived