Introducing the Danocaster

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Conversation Detail Module
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing the Danocaster

Or is it a TeleLectro? No its my old top loading plywood Rouge. Some pink Krylon, a new bridge and some GFS Lipsticks. Its twangy !

Heres a better look at the bridge and pickups. The outside screw holes happened to line up perfectly, but a little gap there as the new plate was not quite as long. 

Accidently sanded thru to the creme paint in a couple of spots around the belly cut. I left it for history's sake.

Attached Files

Looks nice! How do you like the sound of those lipstick pickups?
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

• Pine Apple Slim
      Pine Apple Slim commented
      Editing a comment

They are great for clean jangly open string rhythm, on up to when hte Bassman starts to breakup a little. I havnt run them thru any distortion yet except the presets on my Mustang 1.  One or two of the dist presets sound decent w nice clarity, and a lot of em sound like ass, like a really ****************ty dist pedal or a torn speaker. lol. With lots of reverb, single note surf lines sound pretty cool on the low strings.