No announcement yet.

Anyone know about this guitarist?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know about this guitarist?

Especially those of you in Germany. I saw a video of her demonstrating a product for RME. She goes by the name of Lucid, but beyond that, I can't find anything.

Lucid1.jpg

Lucid4.jpg

Lucid5.jpg

Attached Files

INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

So you've moved off of the t mobile girl and are looking for someone else to stalk? Or are you attempting to add to the collection?

"It puts the lotion on it's skin..."
      INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

docjeffrey wrote:

Especially those of you in Germany. I saw a video of her demonstrating a product for RME. She goes by the name of Lucid, but beyond that, I can't find anything.

This is her website. You probably won't be able to read it, but clicking on mp3s and pics should work

Comment

• Tall
          Tall commented
          Editing a comment

She could help herself with a hair brush and a trip to the young adults fashion department at Target.

Some of her songs are good (at lest the ones I listened too)

Working...
      X