Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Just Ordered a Gibson Les Paul DC Ebony,Double Cutaway guitar

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Ordered a Gibson Les Paul DC Ebony,Double Cutaway guitar

Seems its getting harder and harder to find nice guitars with decent
    prices.
    I saw this guitar for $1399 for the last month at MF and Music123 and
    really had no real interest in it.(listed at $3,459.00}
    Today I saw that they
    reduced the price to $1199 and still had second thoughts on it.
    Then after 10
    -20 different salespeople I was able to get another $15% off for
    $1019.99
    Seems like a fair price lol.
    I love double cutaway gibsons and
    thought this would be nice for my collection.
    I just bought a Gibson Billie
    Joe Armstrong double cutaway TV a few days ago and thought this is the end of my
    guitar buying with this Gibson.
    Buttt with the Billie Joe Armstrong but I
    guess not and had too keep shopping lol.
    This guitar looks super cool and I
    hope it also sounds super cool.
    Seems like it might be a late 2012 but as of
    now I have no clue at all.
    But for the $1019 I feel I will lose little money
    if I ever want too sell it,but I never sold any of my guitars and I am sure this
    will also be a keeper.
    Anyone know how good this guitar is?
    I would enjoy
    a little feedback on it before I get it.Thanks alllll...............JT

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/gibson-les-paul-double-cutaway-electric-guitar

<div class="signaturecontainer">1957 Gibson Les Paul Jr TV,1958 Gibson Les Paul Jr Tv,1960 Gibson Les Paul Jr Tv<br>1972 Gibson SG200,1989 Fender American Strat Yellow,1990 Gibson Les Paul SpecialTv<br>2011 Gibson Flying V Heritage Cherry,2011 Fender American Standard Tele Blond<br>2012 Fender American Standard Tele Natural,2012 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Gold Top<br>2012 Fender American Standard Stratocaster Charcoal,2012 Gibson SG '61 Reissue,2012 Gibson Government Explorer Limited,2012 Billie Joe Armstrong Les Paul Jr Tv,2012 Gibson Les Paul DC Ebony Double cutaway2013 Fender Telecaster AV72 ThinLine<br>2 Fender Twin Reverbs,1 Marshall JCM2000DSL 100 watt,Peavey 412 6505 Cabinet,Orange PPC412 HP<br><br></div>

Can't say anything about except that it looks damn hawt. Super classy but still badass. Not even the type of guitar I'd normally lust over, but it still looks great imo. Congratz!

Comment

• billybilly
      billybilly commented
      Editing a comment

Great guitar but I fail to see the humor in going through 10 to 20 different sales people to get a few bucks off.  Sounds to me like your wasting a lot of peoples time without conscience.

The guitar is awesome. I'm a fan of double cut LPs, and I always wonder why they're not more popular. HNGD!
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

Comment

• johnnytuinals
      johnnytuinals commented
      Editing a comment

Great guitar but I fail to see the humor in going through 10 to 20 different sales people to get a few bucks off.  Sounds to me like your wasting a lot of peoples time without conscience.

Humor was that it took so many salespeople to get the 15% off Email that I got from Music123 and too use it..And saving another $180 to many are not just a few dollars($2 - $50 is a few dollars}But I think my guitar shopping is over for now.........JT

Very good deal...I am pretty sure the ebony dc's are NOS pre fed Gibson raid.

You will not be dissapointed.

Enjoy!

Geezer Brigade Trooper #30
    1st generation Irish

Comment

• JorisBlack
      JorisBlack commented
      Editing a comment

Looks very cool

Working...
X