GAS thread

Strung_Out

• Members

Alright, lets get this forum back to what used to fuel it: GAS.  Let's see what you're currently GASing for, it can be what your next purchase might be, or what you wish it could be, as long as there are pictures. 

Myself, I'm currently after the following:

Black guard Telecaster (Currently getting painted by MJTele but a couple months away)

Telecaster

GIbson es-333:

Gibson ES-333

Gibson 2008 Les Paul standard goldtop:

Gibson Les Paul Gold Top

• Members

Strung\_Out wrote:

Alright, lets get this forum back to what used to fuel it: GAS.  Let's see what you're currently GASing for, it can be what your next purchase might be, or what you wish it could be, as long as there are pictures. 

Myself, I'm currently after the following:

Black guard Telecaster (Currently getting painted by MJTele but a couple months away)

Telecaster

Gibson 2008 Les Paul standard goldtop:

Gibson Les Paul Gold Top

that goldtop looks freaking gorgeous in that pic (and in general)!   nice going with MJT again on the Tele.  that's going to be nice when it's done.

• Members

GreatDane wrote: 

that goldtop looks freaking gorgeous in that pic (and in general)!   nice going with MJT again on the Tele.  that's going to be nice when it's done.

Thanks Ben.  I'm looking forward to the tele, if it's half as nice as the strat that Mark and Matt Jenny did for me, it should be stellar when it's done.  

I'll post some pictures as the build ramps up, but currently we're waiting on the body which is a 1-piece lightweight ash that should hopefully be ready in another week or two.  The paint job is going to be matched to the picture I posted, except in a closet classic finish with some checking.  

The goldtop or ES-333/335 might be purchased soon as well if I can find the right one.  I recently played a friends new 2008 LP standard and loved the weight and tone of the chambered guitar.  They really have a great acoustic property to them that sounds amazing with the volume dialed back.

Archived