Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

GAS thread

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAS thread

Alright, lets get this forum back to what used to fuel it: GAS.  Let's see what you're currently GASing for, it can be what your next purchase might be, or what you wish it could be, as long as there are pictures. 

Myself, I'm currently after the following:

Black guard Telecaster (Currently getting painted by MJTele but a couple months away)

Telecaster

GIbson es-333:

Gibson ES-333

Gibson 2008 Les Paul standard goldtop:

Gibson Les Paul Gold Top

Attached Files

Strung\_Out wrote:

Alright, lets get this forum back to what used to fuel it: GAS.  Let's see what you're currently GASing for, it can be what your next purchase might be, or what you wish it could be, as long as there are pictures. 

Myself, I'm currently after the following:

Black guard Telecaster (Currently getting painted by MJTele but a couple months away)

Telecaster

Gibson Les Paul Gold Top

that goldtop looks freaking gorgeous in that pic (and in general)!   nice going with MJT again on the Tele.  that's going to be nice when it's done.

Attached Files
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

• GreatDane
      GreatDane commented
      Editing a comment

i'm pretty keen on this setup right here.  gotta keep saving my pennies.

1954GibsonLesPaulGoldtop001.jpg

Attached Files

• Strung_Out
      Strung_Out commented
      Editing a comment

GreatDane wrote: 

that goldtop looks freaking gorgeous in that pic (and in general)!   nice going with MJT again on the Tele.  that's going to be nice when it's done.

Thanks Ben.  I'm looking forward to the tele, if it's half as nice as the strat that Mark and Matt Jenny did for me, it should be stellar when it's done.  

I'll post some pictures as the build ramps up, but currently we're waiting on the body which is a 1-piece lightweight ash that should hopefully be ready in another week or two.  The paint job is going to be matched to the picture I posted, except in a closet classic finish with some checking.  

The goldtop or ES-333/335 might be purchased soon as well if I can find the right one.  I recently played a friends new 2008 LP standard and loved the weight and tone of the chambered guitar.  They really have a great acoustic property to them that sounds amazing with the volume dialed back.

I'm wondering if I'd like a Timmy, but not GASing otherwise.
    http://tertl.blogspot.com - The Blog of the Ancient Mariner

Grumpy old man from the Yew Kay.

WTB Emi Ramrod

Dirty 30 AC30 Crew

Good deals with Darxcide, MetalheadUK, Farmer Geddon, Lanefair, Chris006, ChrisB, Zoidberg, Uncle Psychosis, Krashpad, Loobs, stevemcb, Prauny, Benecol, Muttz, axis player, Ratae Coritanorum.

Comment

Telecaster

hard to beat that rig

tweedtele

Attached Files
    Community Agent Provocateur<br><br>The REAL Angry

Comment

doozy

Attached Files

Comment

I guess my current gas is for a tele type axe since that is the one tone i am currently missing. Or an electric 12. Or a nice elec/acoustic. Perhaps a silverface bassman head. Gas,its neverending.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">LIVESTRONG<br><br><br>< br><a target="_blank" href="http://www.bandmix.com/kevman/">www.bandmix.com/kevman/</a></div><br><br>Hey what happened? I had 5000+ posts here.

Comment

Well, I'm really chomping at the bit to get my grubby paws on my Bachlund Retrophonix 

Asside from that, this is pretty high on my GAS list these days.

And I wouldn't turn my nose up at one of these

Comment

Strung\_Out wrote:

Gibson Les Paul Gold Top

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!!

Attached Files
        The most important part of my religion is to play guitar.
        Lou Reed

Comment

That kemper looks really intriguing. MOAR NOBZ!
          INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

Comment

@ gardo: I had that tele for a while. It sounded great and the mini humbucker is a perfect match.

Comment

• gardo
              gardo commented
              Editing a comment

GreatDane wrote:
              @ gardo: I had that tele for a while. It sounded great and the mini humbucker is a perfect match.

Thanks............ You're killing me!

Working...
          X