No announcement yet.

Harmony-Central Guitar Reviews

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmony-Central Guitar Reviews

Is Harmony-Central having trouble with posting new gear reviews. I submitted a review of my new blow-out Melody Maker about two weeks ago and it has yet to appear. Anybody else experiencing this type of difficulty?
    I am not stupid, I just don't type very well.

God created everything, including evolution.

That question had been asked before not too long ago. Looks like they are lagging a bit behind.
    -- Rainer

My Guitars (Updated 2011/07/02) • Schecter Society • Yamaholic • Reverend Congregation
    G&L Militia • Captain in the SG Army in Rock 'N' Roll alliance with the Mazi Bee Militia
    Beware of my Teutonic Terror

Comment

Is Harmony-Central having trouble with posting new gear reviews. I submitted a review of my new blow-out Melody Maker about two weeks ago and it has yet to appear. Anybody else experiencing this type of difficulty?

I have put plenty of reviews up over the years that either never make it or vanish. They flush alot of reviews for whatever reason.

Comment

• KjunMan
        KjunMan commented
        Editing a comment
        For the life of me I cannot even find the gear reviews. Can someone enlighten me as to how to locate them? Thanks for the assistance. Gawd, I need it.

Working...
    X