Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any reason why I shouldn't buy this?

http://guitarofchina.com/goods-308-custom+order+as+you+want.html

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="5"><b><font color="#8077C2">B</font><font color="#857FC7">u</font><font color="#8987CC">t</font> <font color="#9398D5">y</font><font color="#98A0DA">o</font><font color="#9CA8DF">u</font> <font color="#A6B8E9">c</font><font color="#ABC1ED">o</font><font color="#AFC9F2">u</font><font color="#B4D1F7">l</font><font color="#A3D1F3">d</font><font color="#91D1EF">n</font><font color="#80D2EB">'</font><font color="#6FD2E7">t</font> <font color="#4CD2E0">l</font><font color="#3BD2DC">a</font><font color="#2AD3D8">s</font><font color="#18D3D4">t</font> <font color="#11D4C2">a</font> <font color="#26D5A6">l</font><font color="#30D698">i</font><font color="#3AD78A">f</font><font color="#45D77D">e</font><font color="#4FD86F">t</font><font color="#59D961">i</font><font color="#63DA53">m</font><font color="#6EDA45">e</font><font color="#78DB37">.</font></b></font></div>

You really need to order that. And post a review.

Is that a copy of a production guitar or is some Chinese factory owner ripping of Vai

Comment

If you'd like it and are curious I don't see why not, for 100 bucks ...

Comment

It's a counterfeit/ripoff/scam.

It prolly weighs 20 lbs.

That cheap 'floyd' thing will prolly never stay in tune.

It's fugly^3

<div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' &quot;<br />
        — Isaac Asimov</div>

Comment

• Mad Tele
          Mad Tele commented
          Editing a comment

get the Rick one!  

What gtrjones said. It seems ordering that would be equivalent of flushing a Benjamin down the toilet.
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><i>Information is not knowledge<br />
        Knowledge is not wisdom<br />
        Wisdom is not truth<br />
        Truth is not beauty<br />
        Beauty is not love<br />
        Love is not music.<br />
        Music Is The Best.</i><br />
        <br />
        - Frank Zappa</div>

Comment

Could make some cool wall art.....
          <div class="signaturecontainer">Good deals with: <br />
          FineYoungFool,adark_one,Gibson2687(x3)tubedrt,tomh 777,Koflan,hvymtl939,shy,dcindc,vangkm, Mr.Pocket,baja85,jjpistols,pinchegordo,Norton666,< br />
          ny300percent.com,paulderlunas,Carbohydrates,GarysB lues,XMahkaihX,JeepDriver,Rokket2005,walleyealx,<b r />
          AlleyTrash,BigPimpin'T,frankthomson,Bengal,tobildt eleez,lkdog,slappymcfinkles,Mbomn8r,teleblaster, taylorman22,vidiot72,abrasive,heartben,fretnwail,< br />
          downer01,bobonblonde, KingEdB,andrewemmel,solarpimp,tdepaul1313,kjrocks, suntired, RG 76</div>

Comment

looking a little deeper:

"Design your custom order as you want.

Detail according to email record.

Each order may apply to different price since custom order is different.

For make a bid, If your order price is $300 then place an order with 3bids.  that is $100x3=$300.

$500= $100 x 5 , you need bid 5.

$600= $100 x 6, you need bid 6.

for other bid, just place order like as the example shows. If you need to pay some amount like $399, how to make it?

just bid 4 and that is $400, we will return you $1 for change."

could get sticky...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            acoustics and electrics of different aspects. some amps and cabs
            and a multifx...

Comment

The red flags don't just stand for the country, man.
              <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

Comment

Working...
              X