Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanez "lawsuit" Black Beauty

I got this on Ebay today. I think it was made around 1974. Anyone else like the 70s Ibanez guitars?

bb1.JPG

bb4.JPG

bb5.JPG

bb3.JPG

bb2.JPG

bb6.JPG

Attached Files
    One chord is fine. Two chords is pushing it.
    Three chords and you're into jazz
    - Lou Reed

Can we get a current creepy couch shot?  I'm a few dozens sale/purchases behind.

NEWB since '09.

Comment

• joemonkey
      joemonkey commented
      Editing a comment

joemonkey wrote:

Can we get a current creepy couch shot?  I'm a few dozens sale/purchases behind.

Are you butthurt by my request?

Mine was red....yeah it was a pretty good little ax. Sweet spot down around 16th fret if memory serves. played it about a year then saved up enough for a Gibson. Wish I'd held on to both of them now

www.soundcloud.com/alamojoe

Comment

• Smithshred
      Smithshred commented
      Editing a comment

I've got the exact same guitar!  They are SWEET

Played a slightly cheaper model in a local store a few years ago and almost bought it.  Thing had a nasty growl in a very good way, but the pots/switches etc. were pretty scratchy.  It's one of about three guitars where I fought the GAS too long and regretted not buying the guitar before someone else did.

Comment

• skipstar59
      skipstar59 commented
      Editing a comment

Killer guitar. I'd like to score me a nice 70's Ibby like that. I've got 5 - 70's Electras LP's  and 1 Ventura LP. 3 are bolt-on's and 2 are set necks. They're all pretty good guitars that can play and sound good with a good set up. Congrats again..png" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" />

Working...
X