My first NGD!

Zledi

• Members

Squier Standard Tele in Antique Burst. One of my favorite finishes ever.  It playes well, looks great and sounds good! First electric I've had in almost two years now.

I bought this a few months ago from a friend of a friend for $100. Virtually unplayed. Then that friend had it for awhile putting Kent Armstrong PUs in it that I had laying around.. He also put a new control plate with a Switchcraft switch in it on there.

One problem though, I don't own an amp yet! :smileymad: Life postponed my plans for my tax refund to buy an amp.

Squier Standard.JPG

• Members

Zledi wrote:

Squier Standard Tele in Antique Burst. One of my favorite finishes ever.  It playes well, looks great and sounds good! First electric I've had in almost two years now.

I bought this a few months ago from a friend of a friend for $100. Virtually unplayed. Then that friend had it for awhile putting Kent Armstrong PUs in it that I had laying around.. He also put a new control plate with a Switchcraft switch in it on there.

One problem though, I don't own an amp yet!
:smileymad:
Life postponed my plans for my tax refund to buy an amp.

Squier Standard.JPG

gorgeous- congratulations!  that looks like a nice one to have around.

• Members

That's a sweet Tele.  May you have many happy years together. 

Take your time finding a good amp.  It's better to save your $$$ for something you really like rather than settle for something else, then end up daydreaming about that first amp, and end up taking a financial hit selling that other amp in order to fund the one of your dreams. 

Trust me, I've been there.  :robotembarrassed:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Thanks for all the positive feedback. I still love the Tele!

As far as amps go I've been considering the Fender Frontman 25 or a Vox Pathfinder. I would also really like a Bugera V5, but those are a little bit more money than I can afford right now.

Archived