Hor or Not? March 19th

GreatDane

• Members
2009 Fender Jeff Beck Custom Shop Stratocaster

v

v

"This is a great 1 OWNER Fender Custom Shop Jeff Beck Stratocaster in olympic white from 2009..
I bought this guitar new in 2010, and has been well maintained since then.
The electronics have been upgraded and a set of BARE KNUCKLE IRISH TOUR PICKUPS are now installed.
I've also modified the wiring with push pull on both of the tone pots, this wiring will give additional pickup configuration. 
This guitar is in GREAT CONDITION as you can see in the photos, after a full inspection I only found 1 tiny chip near the dot marker on the fifth fret (see photo).
The neck is straight as an arrow and the truss rod works. The original frets still have plenty of life.
The controls are master volume and 2 push pull tone control wired to add different combination if you pull the pot."

• Members

photon9 wrote:

Idk I just am not a fan of Olympic white. And rosewood fretboards on strats, blech IMO.

It's not unhot, just not my thing at all.

that's cool and i respect that, but i think white strats with rosewood boards look so freakin' classy.

• Members

I would definitely play it, just wouldn't necessarily bring it home. I wish the contoured heel was a standard feature on fenders, especially the ones above 1k. It doesn't seem like much but it really makes a difference.

• Members

photon9 wrote:

I would definitely play it, just wouldn't necessarily bring it home. I wish the contoured heel was a standard feature on fenders, especially the ones above 1k. It doesn't seem like much but it really makes a difference.

i completely agree.  that heel looks great.

Archived