Props to GreatDane!

photon9

• Members

I just wanna say I really appreciate everything you've been trying to do to help the forum lately. I really dig the hot or not threads. You've been a champ getting those up every day as well as trying to spark other discussions.

• Members

photon9 wrote:

I agree. They have been interesting. He's always been a stand up dude, and I sense he's trying to get this forum buzzing again. I think that's awesome.

geez, thank you.  I appreciate the recognition.  i have no blind devotion to this site and it's "powers that be", but i do have a huge spot in my heart for the people here (past, present and hopefully future).  i can't think of another forum that i'd rather corrupt.  

i won't be surprised if at least a few forumites think i'm a naive idiot, and they may be right, but i'm of the opinion if you want something to be better, then make it better.  it's easy to be dire, negative, bitter and lash out while trying to undermine.  but that's not my style.  i don't have much time each day to focus on HCEG, but damnit if i'm not going to use that time positively.  

and you guys don't owe me a {censored}ing thing.  i just like it here.

• Members

While GD is being in the daily spotlight for his hot or not threads and associated by some to those threads, his contribution to this forum has been more in the way of making this place much more classy, positive and dignified. It makes you think if someone like him deems this place to be worthy of his time, it must be a good place to visit.

Archived