New Clutch Album - Stream it now!

GreatDane

• Members

Had a chance to spin this thing 5 or 6 times in the last few days.  Very solid release, my favorite since Robot Hive/Exodus (From Beale Street to Oblivion and Strange Cousins from the West weren't bad records, this one is just better).  There isn't really a stinker on it, and it is a bit more straight forward on the metal / hard rock side as opposed to the last 2 bluesier records.  They toured with Motorhead quite a bit on the last release and was said to have influenced the writing process on this new one.

• Members

slvrsrpnt wrote:

Had a chance to spin this thing 5 or 6 times in the last few days.  Very solid release, my favorite since Robot Hive/Exodus (From Beale Street to Oblivion and Strange Cousins from the West weren't bad records, this one is just better).  There isn't really a stinker on it, and it is a bit more straight forward on the metal / hard rock side as opposed to the last 2 bluesier records.  They toured with Motorhead quite a bit on the last release and was said to have influenced the writing process on this new one.

awesome- thank you for getting back to this thread with your impressions.  i may end up picking this one up.  it seemed pretty solid, the more i listened to it.

Archived