the Melvins cover Queen.

GreatDane

• Members

http://www.antiquiet.com/news/2013/03/hear-the-melvins-new-cover-of-queens-youre-my-best-friend/?utm\_source=feedburner&utm\_medium=feed&utm\_campaign=Feed\%3A+antiquiet+\%28Antiquiet\%29

On April 30th, the Melvins will release Everybody Loves Sausages, a covers record that will find Buzz and the gang turning in renditions of songs originally done by artists such as David Bowie, Queen, the Fugs, Venom, Roxy Music, Throbbing Gristle, and more.

v

In addition to fun covers, the album also features guest spots from figures such as Mark Arm of Mudhoney, Scott Kelly of Neurosis, Jello Biafra, and others.

Here

• Members

I saw Melvins in Charlottesville, VA a few months ago when they were doing their insane 50 states in 50 days tour.

HOLY {censored} they're good live. Especially with Trevor Dunn playing that big, sexy stand up.

I've been listening to them since high school, and I have such a love affair with them.

• Members

VTEC_Dreams wrote:

I saw Melvins in Charlottesville, VA a few months ago when they were doing their insane 50 states in 50 days tour.

HOLY {censored} they're good live. Especially with Trevor Dunn playing that big, sexy stand up.

I've been listening to them since high school, and I have such a love affair with them.

yeah, they put on a great show.  i saw them up in portland, ME a long time ago and they just killed it.  so loud, but so wonderful.  

Archived