Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Newsted.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newsted.

from anti-music.com:

"Jason Newsted has added more star-power to his new solo band Newsted with the addition of Staind guitarist Mike Mushok.

Mushok joined the lineup led by the former Metallica bassplayer turned frontman Newsted, along with drummer Jesus Mendez Jr. and bassist Jessie Farnsworth.

The band will be hitting the road in June for a series of European music festival appearances in June in support of the "Metal EP" which was released in January.

6/5 - Impact Festival (Second Day) - Warsaw, Poland 
    6/7 - Sweden Rock Festival - Solvesborg, Sweden 
    6/16 - Download Festival (3rd Day/Pepsi Max Stage) - Castle Donington, 6/UK 
    6/21

INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

i like the sound of this. It wouldn't be too difficult to imagine that song done by Metallica though. 

Comment

• soundcreation
      soundcreation commented
      Editing a comment

**************** that is pretty ****************ing good!  

Yeah it's got a little Metallica in it but I heard a little motorhead in their as well.  

I like!

• slvrsrpnt
      slvrsrpnt commented
      Editing a comment

back in the day when I was a young metal head there were just too many bands and not enough cash to buy all the records to listen to them all.  I missed out on Flotsam and Jetsam.  Jason ended up playing bass for James and the gang after Cliff passed on and then did a very good album with Voi Vod after the passing of their guitarist (who left the band 2 records worth of material already recorded to a click track.)  Jason is still keeping the gig going forward and I wish him luck.  I always think of this cover when I read about his F&J band days.

Working...
X