Megadeth completes new album

GreatDane

• Members

Most excellent. Saw some clips of them in the studio on youtube the other day - sounds promising.

Same lineup as previous album - that's the most recent one I own (I've got 'em all).

And yes, I like Marty the best too, followed by Poland.

• Members

I'll probably buy the new disc. Love classic Mega and think Dave is much less of an idiot now than he was before.

If his music now has a more positive lyrical message that's even better. He seems a lil kooky from a conspiracy standpoint but at least he seems to understand things better now than before. The system HAS failed.

• Members

Last album I picked up was Endgame which I enjoyed quite well. I have only heard bits and pieces of the other 4 recent albums. But from what I have heard there hasn't been any radical departure ever since TSHF and I don't think Super Collider will be any different. Not that it would bother me anyway.

• Members

Last CD by them I bought was when Marty was still there!  Just not really my thing anymore.  Marty was a top notch guitar player though, as was Chris Poland.  As far as Dave's god thing that is not my thing, but it very well probably saved his life so good for him.

Archived