Megadeth completes new album

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megadeth completes new album

from lambgoat.com:

"Megadeth has completed work on their latest full-length, Super Collider. Dave Mustaine had the following to say yesterday evening via Twitter:

"More 13 weirdness

INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Most excellent. Saw some clips of them in the studio on youtube the other day - sounds promising.

Same lineup as previous album - that's the most recent one I own (I've got 'em all).

And yes, I like Marty the best too, followed by Poland.

Comment

• BydoEmpire
      BydoEmpire commented
      Editing a comment

Yeah, I like Marty Friedman best, too. I still listen to Rust in Piece pretty ofen.

Haven't bought any of their albums since Cryptic Writings, although I do check out songs from their new releases.

yay! now bring back Marty Friedman :catmad:

Comment

I'll probably buy the new disc. Love classic Mega and think Dave is much less of an idiot now than he was before.
      If his music now has a more positive lyrical message that's even better. He seems a lil kooky from a conspiracy standpoint but at least he seems to understand things better now than before. The system HAS failed.
      LIVESTRONGwww.bandmix.com/kevman/Hey what happened? I had 5000+ posts here.

Comment

Last album I picked up was Endgame which I enjoyed quite well. I have only heard bits and pieces of the other 4 recent albums. But from what I have heard there hasn't been any radical departure ever since TSHF and I don't think Super Collider will be any different. Not that it would bother me anyway.

Fatte mi sentire la vostra voce

Comment

• thecornman
          thecornman commented
          Editing a comment

Last CD by them I bought was when Marty was still there!  Just not really my thing anymore.  Marty was a top notch guitar player though, as was Chris Poland.  As far as Dave's god thing that is not my thing, but it very well probably saved his life so good for him.

studio footage!

INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

Working...
        X