X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music123 price match doesn't work?

Hey guys, did anyone notice that the price match form on Music123.com doesn't work?

When you submit it the button just turns black and nothing happens then. Is it my bug? Tried both Firefox and Chrome.

Great deals: IRG(x4), HeartfeltDawn, phishmarisol, mcerreta, cleverbastid, tattoedsailor, Secret Seasons, jhamnett, thefool, Overwhelmed987, MegaTom, pbone, bvester, tomr63, ashasha

I noticed that too.

Comment

• Kuz929
      Kuz929 commented
      Editing a comment

Instead of that, just call any smaller m&p shop and they'll be glad to price match over the phone. Much easier, and you get a real person instead of an online submision form. 

Hi ZoomRmc,

I'm sorry to see you weren't able to submit a price match request on our website.  Please email me at webtalk@music123.com with links to the listings you were trying to price match as well as who you were trying to price match and I'll be happy to help.

This error can sometimes happen if you are running a pop-up/ad blocker or if your firewall is preventing submissions of this sort from being transmitted to our servers.  If you are unsure, you can always call us at 1-888-566-6123 for immediate assistance over the phone.  Apologies for any inconvenience, let me know through email if you have any other questions or concerns.

Chris M.

Customer Service

Comment

Working...
    X