Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda new (to me) PRS

Back in November, I managed to acquire 2 PRS SEs (an 2008 Singlecut, and a 2012 Tremonti).  Both great little guitars, yet inexpensive.  The problem is, it gave me GAS for a USA made PRS.  So  last month, I was trolling through my local Sam Ash, and there on the wall was a 2007 CE22.  The color caught my eye straight away, and I have always liked those Bird in lays. Tried it out... decided i had to have it. So I went home and picked out some guitars for trade in... and nearly drowned in the bath I took, but I didn't care.  This thing is SWEET!!!  The pics don't do the color justice.

CE22 -1

CE22-2

ce22-3

ce22-4

Plays great, nice low action, excellent tone palette.  A little heavy, but less that my LP.  I have since changed the knobs out to cream bells.  It has become my No. 1 electric.  The previous owner took the gloss off the back of the neck.... SMOOTH!  Now I understand why so many players like PRS.  I later found out, this one is kinda rare.  CE22s came stock with dot inlays, birds are special order.

Attached Files
    Joe... "Some say that having a dark side will lead to no good... I certainly hope so."Gibson: '11 Les Paul Studio 60s DeluxeFender: '69 Mustang Competition; '91 Stratocaster Plus; '11 Telecaster StandardOvation: '06 Elite-T 1868T; '79 Glen Campbell Artist 1627; '95 Balladeer 1751-12PRS: '07 CE22; '03 Santana SE; '12 Tremonti SEMartin: '12 GPCPA4 RWBradley: '77 Les Paul Custom

She's purtier than a purtier thing what just drown in purtiness:heart:

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Comment

• BydoEmpire
      BydoEmpire commented
      Editing a comment

Gorgeous guitar, congrats!

Dude, I love it! Amazing guitar. I have a 2005 CE 24 and a Santana SE -- I love 'em both.

Paul Reed Smith CE-24 2005 and Santana SE with Seymour Duncan pickups.Line 6 AmplifiersBoss Effects and Steve Vai's Wah PedalDunlop Picks and Elixir Strings .48WEBSITEGuitarChalk.com

Comment

• slvrsrpnt
      slvrsrpnt commented
      Editing a comment

sweet looking axe, enjoy!

Working...
X