Where are the gear reviews?

mschafft

• Members

mschafft wrote:

User/Pro reviews, where are they on the new site ?

BTW the Layout looks stupidly packed on a 22'' monitor...

They're coming.  Anderton had a post about it a couple of days ago.  They are still working on other things at this stage.

• Members

Try the wayback machine on the internet archives it's real slow and the links sometimes don't work,  but at least it has some content, which is more than I can say about this sorry excuse for a website.  I don't understand the people who run this site, but everytime there is an upgrade things get worse. 

Some advice don't go live until you are ready.  A sluggish site with content is better than one with none.  Simplicity ,funtionality and content is what makes websites great.  This site has none of that. 

By the way this problem is not "solved" until the reviews are actually available to the public.  The reviews are my only reason to visit hc. I suspect that once again a lot of the database will be corrupted and a majority of the reviews will vanish.  Sigh

Maybe the people that are running this nightmare should take a look at the old site on the internet archives wayback machine and learn from your mistakes. 

• 1 month later...

Archived