Please contact me if you have got a maison guitar

Craig.Murray

• Members

Hi

I`ve got a maison sas-620 ( it`s a es-335 shaped guitar... and it`s awesome *lol* )

Because of this guitar i`m very interrested in buying another maison

So if you`ve got one or if you know somebody who wants to sell his. please contact me. The model is not important i`m interrested in every maison.

• 4 years later...
  • Members

Hi

I`ve got a maison sas-620 ( it`s a es-335 shaped guitar... and it`s awesome *lol* )

So if you`ve got one or if you know somebody who wants to sell his. please contact me. The model is not important i`m interrested in every maison.

hey Craig,

i have one for sell it's a black lp model and it's in mint condition comes whit a high standard hardcase build in 1981. for foto's mail me devil666@telenet.be

• Members

I have never heard of these Maison guitars until this thread. I googled Maison sas-620 at home this morning before work and saw one on a foreign ebay listing. It looked very sharp. These are handmade korean guitars correct?

Hi

• 2 years later...
  • Members

I've got one but it's one of the last of my guitars I'd part with!  I've got a copy of a Gibson ES-175, after a little tinkering I like the thing better than most of my collection, and I've got GIbsons, Gretsches, PRS, Fenders, a Brian May, a Carvin and etc.

Archived