Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack of the Alligators!!!!

[resized dano 2.jpgcee800f2-3c61-4ef0-9ca5-52752235169e\_zps7db42868.jpgacc428ce-6c67-4c68-98ca-1e5bf75f2e7c\_zps5f4c3ab3.jpga7ee2101-d0b2-40be-aa89-3783b1d5f75e\_zps07a53664.jpg

Attached Files

5995ec15-5a9d-43f2-8eae-09b97e9fc1b9\_zps99d51603.jpg1cb3c9e4-8efa-4380-860b-73276432e1d1\_zpsdaf344e9.jpgd74de236-f360-428c-9c86-d0ba48351c30\_zpsbba27a39.jpge1348899-ba87-4ecd-afdb-180b670edda1\_zps8d5a70e5.jpg

Attached Files

Comment

• Danoman
      Danoman commented
      Editing a comment

Here are the two Alligator finish Danelectro guitars that I got this past month.

I am strangely attracted to this.

img\_6059.png

Attached Files

Comment

• Danoman
      Danoman commented
      Editing a comment

ugameus wrote:

I am strangely attracted to this.

img\_6059.png

That's very nice! the blue alligator dano i got today is a DC...I'll try to get pics up soon.

Attached Files

Wow those two guitars look freakin' sweet. Congratulations!
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

• FrankenTelly
      FrankenTelly commented
      Editing a comment

Personally, if I owned more than one Dano, I'd dump the lipstick tubes one one of them for some hotter Strat, Tele, or Jag pickups.  

What can you tell us about your Danelectros Danoman? They sure look sweet!

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post
      Um, Phil, you're aware that this thread is over a year old, right?
      Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
      Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
      Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
      Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post
        They're great guitars, I've got 2 Alligator DC's and 2 of the Alligator Hawks currently.
        It's quite surprising, but the Hawks and DC's actually sound quite different from each other. I tried to post pics of my new additions, but i keep getting a message stating that I'm not authorized to make this post.

Comment

Here's some pics of my current alligator dano lineup, I like the Hawks for rhythm work, IMO the DCs have a more ballsy sound on leads, and solos.
          Last edited by Danoman; 05-11-2014, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X