Hot or Not? April 1st

GreatDane

• Members

v

First Act USA Custom Shop Delia

"Here's a knockout Delia Semi-hollow from the First Act Custom Shop in Massachusetts, USA. Click Here for a good link about the company, and luthiers, and who they've built guitars for - this might surprise you. I got it on ebay, and was told it was new, but a 2nd due to finish cracks/checking (see last few pics - most on back of headstock, one on side of neck, and a few running across the face). Must have happened during finishing or storage or ?

Other than that, it's a superb instrument and sounds amazing. Has a 1-11/16th nut with a fat '59 type neck carve - feels like a good 'ol Paul or Jr. Has real USA Bigsby B12 with Chet arm, Duncan Phat Cat pickups, Grover tuners, Schaller roller bridge, maple top over chambered mahogany. I think frets are stainless - can't remember for sure."

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

• Members

This is funny. On Paper, if you described and named the specs, I'd be drooling uncontrollably, Then looking at it, it is as if everything that's right about it has been done just a tad wrong. Yet it is beautifully made. I say.....

....HOT.

Archived