Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot or Not? April 1st

v

First Act USA Custom Shop Delia

"Here's a knockout Delia Semi-hollow from the First Act Custom Shop in Massachusetts, USA. Click Here for a good link about the company, and luthiers, and who they've built guitars for - this might surprise you. I got it on ebay, and was told it was new, but a 2nd due to finish cracks/checking (see last few pics - most on back of headstock, one on side of neck, and a few running across the face). Must have happened during finishing or storage or ?

Other than that, it's a superb instrument and sounds amazing. Has a 1-11/16th nut with a fat '59 type neck carve - feels like a good 'ol Paul or Jr. Has real USA Bigsby B12 with Chet arm, Duncan Phat Cat pickups, Grover tuners, Schaller roller bridge, maple top over chambered mahogany. I think frets are stainless - can't remember for sure."

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v
    Attached Files
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Not.

And I actually own two(!) Delias.  I don't like the sunburst, gold hardware, or [again, ad nauseum] the Bigsby ...

Comment

• Tone Deaf
      Tone Deaf commented
      Editing a comment

Not. I've never cared for that particular style of double cutaway.

Hot.  I'd rock it.

Originally Posted by Warren Buffett

“There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”

Member of the Hamer Squad

Founder of the Danelectro Horde

Third Cousin of The Orange-y Family

Good dealings with: GreatDane, Norcal_GIT_r (x2), solly, puckman, rydia is hot, 98 les paul, JerEvil

MY GUITARS

Comment

Hot, even with the gold hardware.

Comment

• Jkater
        Jkater commented
        Editing a comment

This is funny. On Paper, if you described and named the specs, I'd be drooling uncontrollably, Then looking at it, it is as if everything that's right about it has been done just a tad wrong. Yet it is beautifully made. I say.....

....HOT.

Rockable.
      Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

It would be cool with a mogwai face on it hehe!
        Information is not knowledge
        Knowledge is not wisdom
        Wisdom is not truth
        Truth is not beauty
        Beauty is not love
        Love is not music.
        Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

Not.  Kind of reminds me of some of the stuff coming out of Japan during the '60s.

Please visit my website www.treeguitarworks.com

Comment

• BeanoBoy
          BeanoBoy commented
          Editing a comment

stormin1155 wrote:

Not.  Kind of reminds me of some of the stuff coming out of Japan during the '60s.

Yep, the shape doesn't appeal to me either. I like everything else. Not

I never liked the "low shoulders" on that model and the stinger on the back of the neadstock mskes it look like it's hiding a hesdstock repair. The First Act logo is hideous too.

Comment

Working...
        X