Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give me a Youtube link to the best song new song you have heard lately.......

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me a Youtube link to the best song new song you have heard lately.......

Give me a Youtube link to the best song new song you have heard lately.......

Great way to spread some diverse tastes....go

I don't know if it's the best or not, but this song has been stuck in my head for a couple of weeks now.

If you dig them, there's a whole show here:

Comment

The second song in this video has been stuck in my head lately...

Comment

• T ned
        T ned commented
        Editing a comment

The latest from another Mike Patton project...

• Tool Shedd
        Tool Shedd commented
        Editing a comment

I've also been enjoying the records Bleached has been putting out.

Here is the `1st "single" from their new LP....

At the risk of losing my street cred here at HCEG, of which I am sure that I have much, this is the song I'm currently jamming to:

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=0umrvtA_pNc&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D0um rvtA_pNc

Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

• A Happy Crowd
        A Happy Crowd commented
        Editing a comment

This video's been out for a few months now, but still fairly new to me. I'm still trying to figure out what I think about him (King Krule) but it's mostly positive and I do like this song.

• Special J
        Special J commented
        Editing a comment

kayd_mon wrote:
        At the risk of losing my street cred here at HCEG, of which I am sure that I have much, this is the song I'm currently jamming to:

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=0umrvtA_pNc&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D0um rvtA_pNc

You'll catch no flack from me. I think JT is the real deal. A true entertainer.

Well, the song is not actually new, but the album was just released this past Tuesday.  This is probably the best song I've heard in the last 15 months ...

Comment

• Floyd Rosenbomb
        Floyd Rosenbomb commented
        Editing a comment

This is some real next level ****************, some of you will not be readys for this,

Working...
    X