Mar 2013 Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>> NoSpamAllowed <<READTHIS Options

Frets99

Post all hot deals here, but no SPAM. SPAM is for the other thread. This is for insane blow out deals that you find online and want to share with your fellow GASsers.

If you see a blowout on Music123 on Les Pauls for $99, yes, this is where you post that info, etc.

You can post eBay links you see too, but the eBay links have to be Buy It Nows, not something that is at $1 and still has 10 days left in the auction.

The RULES:

1) NO CRAIGSLIST POSTS IN THIS THREAD!

2) NO WHINING ABOUT DISCUSSIONS IN THE THREAD!

Last month we tried a separate discussion thread, but it's just too cumbersome to have a separate thread, so there won't be one anymore.

From my observations, the majority of people like to talk about the deals in order to decide if they want to buy something. There's typically just a few loud members constantly complaining about the discussions. As long as the discussions are related to the item in question, then the discussion can stay in this thread. If someone starts whining and causes a big flame war about "too much talking" they are going to get a temp ban. Everybody participating in any flame war in this thread will get a temp ban. Just behave yourselves! There is more to life than this internet thready thing.

3) All new deals must be posted in RED! Or at least the TITLE OF THE DEAL.

That will help people be able to filter though the pages of discussion and the actual deal posts will pop right out.

4) Your personal SPAM is not allowed in this thread. If you post SPAM in here, you will get a temp ban. Then no one will be able to buy your crappy gear.

I repeat - NO SPAM in this thread. That means NO TRADES, NO OFFERS, no selling or getting rid of your own stuff. There's one SPAM thread already for that stuff.

And as, alway: there is no whining, bitching, complaining or tantrums allowed in this thread. This thread is only for discussing the hot deals. If you missed a hot deal or you hate Musicians Friend, post about it in an outside thread.

If you buy something in the hot deals thread, and you love it, or hate it, or it bit you in the ass, then post a separate thread about it, this thread ain't for heated discussion.

Bring em if ya got em!

Please, no political discussions.

• Members

Victor Litz Music Fender Sale

The Fender Standard Stratocaster

SPRING BREAK SALE PRICE $399.95

The Fender American Special Stratocaster

SPRING BREAK SALE PRICE $699.95

Fender American Stratocaster

SPRING BREAK SALE PRICE $949

Fender American Deluxe

SPRING BREAK SALE PRICE $1,399.99

• Members

Best Buy Blowout Billy Corgan Strat $842.99

BCS

Its one of those things where you have to go to your local BB store page on the website, click on the clearance tab and then search the musical instruments.  Still, it may be worth the effort as I scored one at my local BB for $800 discounted for the floor model (last one).  The link above is the store where I bought mine and it is still active, so it is always best to call first to verify that they actually have the guitar on the wall.  I just happened to be at my local BB and dropped in their MI store within a store. Good luck!

• Members

Big YMMV, but:

My local Best Buy with real musical instrument section had some gems on clearance.  I got an EHX Freeze for $49.99 plus tax, new in box.  (Best I've seen elsewhere was $100 on Amazon.)  A fair number of the Fenders and Squiers on the clearance site were actually in stock, too.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Electronics/Clearance/pcmcat142300050026.c?id=pcmcat142300050026

• Members

Got a few interesting amazon deals in the mail today.

Legacy Solid Body Strat Style

Legacy Solid Body Tele Style

List price is $399, Normal Amazon Price is $199, Sale is for under $100. Price seems to vary slightly with color. Note these are a lesser known brand called Legacy, and not to be confused with a G&L Legacy.

Quick glance at user reviews seemed pretty positive.

• Members

Here is a good one:

IK Multimedia Total Studio 3 Bundle $199.99

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/TotalStu3

$399.99 @ M123

http://www.music123.com/pro-audio/ik-multimedia-total-studio-bundle-3

Thats $153.99 after price match for all this:

• SampleTank 2.5 XL
  • Sonik Synth 2
  • Miroslav Philharmonik
  • SampleTron
  • SampleMoog
  • AmpliTube 3
  • T-RackS 3 Deluxe
  • Plus 15GB of Xpansion Tank Instruments

• Members

Tried getting the deal that sasjf posted: "Here is a good one:

IK Multimedia Total Studio 3 Bundle $199.99

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/TotalStu3

$399.99 @ M123

http://www.music123.com/pro-audio/ik-multimedia-total-studio-bundle-3

Thats $153.99 after price match for all this:... Etc"

Yup I tried getting this matched w/in an hour or so of you posting this and got this reply today...

"Thank you for your recent inquiry.

After communicating with management we show in our records that the price for this product has been at $199 since December 2012. The listed price still says $399 since that is MSRP but our price that we sell it at is $199.

... Etc."

Just tell me it's below cost-- I would have accepted that...

Archived